OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

damn the kobes are at champs too.. ive never seen em at my local champs going to call right now

EDIT my local champs isnt gettin em...
they've been having Kobes for a long time now, only store i can think off that don't carry Kobes is Finishline (with the exception of the Supernaturals)

Yall are really buggin out on this forum now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The BHM is one of the best colorways out with or without the "BMH" tag behin it.
Most of the ppl hate'n on em now probably down own a pair.

Exactly, not sure what dude keeps talking about. Dudes act real bitter over some of these kicks.

What makes it one of the best colorways? Because its limited? A real question. I passed on release day, don't regret it and I have every other released color to date.

:stoneface:

Tweets starting to roll out for the Venice Beach release for the weekend

Footaction:

Eastbay:

Footlocker:

Last edited:
Wonder where all the dudes are that were sure of it? :nerd:

There's no way that cw would be a footlocker/HOH exclusive.

That dude seemed so sure HoH was dropping those Homes this weekend...it gave me a small sliver of hope. :smh:

Oh well...I'll just put that $$$ on the Black/Gold Elites releasing next week...

Grab 5 more pairs of Fades!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
hahahahjahahhjahjahjajhahahjahjahjahjahjhjaa

That dude seemed so sure HoH was dropping those Homes this weekend...it gave me a small sliver of hope.
mean.gif

Oh well...I'll just put that $$$ on the Black/Gold Elites releasing next week...
Kam admitted he's not a Kobe sneaker fan, so I don't expect him to know colorways or anything that's happened in this thread. 

I want to like the vbs but no matter how much I stare or try the preschool hand painting doesnt do it for me.
good luck to those trying to cop

bay area folks, both valley fair and eastridge footlocker will have the VBs as fcfs this weekend due to the Jordan restocks.

valley fair HOH also had a size 12 of the gradients left, and I know they have some smaller sizes of the volts (9 and below) if anyone cares

Back
Top Bottom