OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sry to be contrary, but those VBs DO NOT look 1 bit of okay on a grown man's feet..Just my .02..

Nike and Kobe got some of yall desert thirsty..

Last edited:
Bought a pair of Elites today just for the hell of it.

I never thought highly of them seeing pictures online, but I fell in love when I saw 'em in person. 

Last edited:
Still undecided on the VB, they work for me since I usually dress plain and let my shoes stand out. ..Just don't know if I want them to stand out THAT much.....

Love all the cats in here that are thirsty to tell everyone else that they are crazy for liking a certain CW...We dont buy shoes to impress you...State if you like the CW or not...Save the rest

Kinda bummed that there are no real colorways I am looking fwd to...

QFT. I haven't been on this thread since the fades dropped. Collection is solid now, only wishing for Amnesties!

-Python
-Red Camo
-Xmas
-Purple Fade
-Volt
-Easter

Yeah, my wallet took a beating lol

Last edited:
QFT. I haven't been on this thread since the fades dropped. Collection is solid now, only wishing for Amnesties!

-Python
-Red Camo
-Xmas
-Purple Fade
-Volt
-Easter

Yeah, my wallet took a beating lol

U got it big money :wink:

No Sulfurs for u kind sir?

Blue Snakes /Red Snakes not on your radar either? I can understand if the Red johns arent, but IMO, the blue johns would compliment your collection quite nicely.

Im currently fighting myself on copping or not. Not winning btw.

vegas bound

Just my 2 cents, but I like
a lot better than the "Venice Beach" pair - the VBs have potential, but I don't think they'll look good on feet.

Orange swoosh???

What happened to chilling red??

That swoosh color is gonna be a possible deal breaker for me..

^ I got that email too. I think they made a mistake. The title of the email mentions "Kobe 8 System South Beach" which they later correct inside the email when they describe the Venice Beaches, which are the Kobes that release on the 25th. I'm pretty sure those Blitz Blues don't release until later in the summer. I think they put them in the email on accident. I hope not though, I'd much rather have them come out this weekend instead of that VB trash :lol:.

Last edited:
Orange swoosh???

What happened to chilling red??

That swoosh color is gonna be a possible deal breaker for me..

From an Eastbay staff member (source http://answers.eastbay.com/answers/...8-system-mens-questions-answers/questions.htm)

"BLITZ BLUE/TOTAL CRIMSON/SQUADRON BLUE/ICE BLUE__est rec...end of May, 2013
CHALLENGE RED/REFLECTIVE SILVER/TEAM ORANGE__est rec...second week in June, 2013"

So the swoosh is total crimson (same colour as those recent roshe run's, and a Penny V), I'd assume.

Can anyone explain how the lebrons are produced more than kobe in usa? Trying to explain for a friend but lack the language or description

Pretty sure that would be good for a Nike voucher good for retail of the shoe. Www.nikebiz.com Worth a shot.

Shaun, they sent my shoes back, no voucher and no box, with my receipt stuffed in the shoe SMH.. it wasnt this bad but bad enough lol

Pretty sure that would be good for a Nike voucher good for retail of the shoe. Www.nikebiz.com Worth a shot.

So he beats the crap out if his shoes(played in them 36 times) then has the chance to get his money back plus still have a back up pair straight winning!
I'd at least call and explain what happened, and see what they say. They released less than 4 months ago. I'd think they should last longer than that. That def compromises the integrity of the mesh. I think they'd give a voucher for that.

Just my 2 cents, but I like
a lot better than the "Venice Beach" pair - the VBs have potential, but I don't think they'll look good on feet.
only thing that held me back from buying these was that damn glitter outsole... Just couldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom