OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nah, the VBs didn't appeal to me. Just wanted to help out NTers who were on the lookout.
I know fam,remember I wrote a few of yall down talking about the VB's lol.

Good looks on the link and help as usual.

I actually refreshed the page on d*** at the right time literally when they dropped.Got my first email from them.Just 2 more to go.

I know fam,remember I wrote a few of yall down talking about the VB's lol.

Good looks on the link and help as usual.

I actually refreshed the page on d*** at the right time literally when they dropped.Got my first email from them.Just 2 more to go.
We should be good if we got our orders in this early right?

Yea I think if you order right when it drops yes.

I followed the exact way I ordered my Fades tho.Which was by not signing in and ordering fast as F*** lol.

I should get my 2nd email at 4:09 or so.I also discovered that D**** seem to drop their shoes at 2:50 or 2:55 am.

Last edited:
Man like dude said.If you dont get that 2nd email by 5 or 6am you might want to get up and order from another site just incase.

Sometimes you just have to stand to test the time.

Dudes really beasting like that over these? :lol:

These will def be another one if those hyped, sell out, then restock and sit pairs.

Just like I said.

Just got my 2nd email from D****

3rd and Final email with my tracking number should come tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Got my confirmation email. Goodnight everyone! Hopefully these aren't too hard to get for those that truly want it

:smokin

Last edited:
Dudes really beasting like that over these?
laugh.gif

These will def be another one if those hyped, sell out, then restock and sit pairs.
Beasting isn't the word for me... but since I have all the others thus far I feel obligated to buy these too...

.... help me I have a problem

Back
Top Bottom