OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got a backorder email from from DSG...Never dealing with them fools again.
mean.gif

Size 10 sulfurs on NDC. I keep waiting for a 9-9.5 to double up on the sulfurs or red camos. Also a 10.5 in the non sportspack supernaturals

Last edited:
I love the kobe 8 but I must say this thread at times has turned into a place for a bunch of whiney babies that just insult eachother, instead of a place where information and love for the kobe line is shared. I don't post often (for obvious reasons) but I've been a member of NT since around '04. I was in here when the ZK1 first dropped and we were all excited that our boy KB8 finally got a coo shoe. Now half the cats that are here be running their mouth for no reason like they were in here through the ZK1-8 like myself and others were. Earn respect and give it fellas. Get back to the shoes and stop acting stupid like you sit when you pee.

Sorry for the rant but I read more BS in this thread then info/appreciation/helpfulness. Let's stop hating on people's jeans, socks, fav cw etc. Just childish...:smh:

I like......

First time with the we saved you a spot in line. Definitely not hot trying to order from the ipad. Screen time out, when I unlocked my ipad it freshed the page automatically and apparently lost my spot. Oh well. Live and learn.

For those of you that ordered from DSG: don't freak out and assume the worst if you dont receive shipping confirmation for a few days.  If you ordered relatively early (there were wtill a bunch of sizes left) you'll be fine.  I didn't want the VBs, but I got the purple fades from DSG no problem (ordered at 7 est)

No discount on swoosh means no cop for me on Venice Beaches..oh well..onto the Mambamercurials :pimp:

Why couldn't they have released something worth copping? :smh: Today is a perfect distraction for an easy grab that's not Jordan Brand.

Back
Top Bottom