OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Expected these to sell out online going to hoh tomorrow and see if they have them they've had every gr but sulfurs and supernaturals sitting for months. Mambacurials need to hurry up hope no tlo.

CONFIRMED BLACK/WHITE/GOLD Kobe 8 Elite's "Amnestys" releasing june 1
Those aren't the amnesty's man 
mean.gif

wow just woke up on the west coast. barely saw anyone post pics of or mention the VB's so i figured they'd be an easy cop. oh well, life goes on

Man, this was a tough release, IMO. I thought I was safe from DSG and got the dreaded back order email. Couldn't get through online, so I went to the mall. Got there too late. The same reseller dude was there. He bought three pairs. FTL and FA only got one size 12. I can "fit" in 11.5 but due to the narrowness, it's not comfortable.

I decided to go to the the outlet mall. FTL didn't have my size. On a whim, I went by FA. They didn't get the Gradients, Elites, etc. and Lo and behold they had the shoe there. I got the last 12 and they kept asking did you call us from so and so mall. I was like no. Then some dude walked in. It turned out he had called them about their size 12. I felt bad, but These stores are only getting like an FSR or FSR and a half.

Lol at KB24 being sold out of my size 12. WTF, Nike.

Last edited:
June 1st as I stated above 

Wth is nike pr doing first the photoshopped the volts and Easters then they did a press release with the black/gold and stated for the 1st now they are releasing another pair. I actually like the white more than the blacks by a mile but they need to get it together. At least you lakers fans finally get your laker color way.

I hated on the VB, but I ended up getting them :lol:

Saw them after picking up my black toes, might keep them, might not.

Back
Top Bottom