OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anybody in the DMV both footlockers and footaction in Potomac Mills mall still have sizes in the Venice Beaches available

So 2 days ago, everybody said the VBs would sit and are "super wack" but they are sold out everywhere :rolleyes never fails.

I'm still waiting on the Homes/Inlines NIKE! Forget those wack Mexican Blankets!

Bring these already !

They aren't sold out everywhere. Selling out online does not equal selling out everywhere instore. Nikestore and FTL at Lenox still have plenty if you're in Atlanta. My lady copped pairs for me and a homie about a hour ago. I think I'm taking my pair back. Really wasn't impressed in person. Should've stuck with the yellow sole.

Last edited:
I think it's a bit ridiculous to say that the only reason this shoe sold out is because it was hyped. While I agree some people do only buy hyped shoes, these weren't even that hyped. Most sneaker blogs only have a handful of comments on posts about this shoe and the general opinion on NT seems to be that they're ugly. Also, the thing with the skinny jeans and tie dye and all that stuff, it's just a trend right now because of pop culture and Kanye and all that. Don't even front a lot of you dudes were wearing baggy *** clothes and jerseys everyday in the early 2000's when Jay-Z was setting all the trends.I just don't understand why some older heads are hating on how some younger dudes dress and what shoes they buy, especially if they don't even like those shoes themselves it shouldn't make a difference.

Personally, I think they're dope and I'm waiting for mine to come in from NDC.

/rant

Reactions: lyl
Why does everyone care if someone says they think the shoes you bought are wack? Just ignore it. Personally I think the shoe is hideous, but obviously a lot of people like them so do your thing. Does anyone know why the Mambacurials STILL arent on Nike's release calendar? Does it usually take this long? I dont typically check release calendars so I dont know if this is normal

I had my pair on hold at my spot for the VB surprisingly.... I literally got a call in the am like come pick up ur kicks... I thought I missed out... they r wayyyyyy better in person... I can see the outsole yellowing and the shoe still looking great.... also seen some dude rocking the Mambacurials at the mall today.... they r a deepppppppp pink... pictures do them justice but it person they were above average.... I still want them thou to complete my set.... and my opinion might change as well with time... and I didn't see any "ghosting" of the swoosh on the midpanel...

Damn i thought i was gonna be able to wake up and go see the south beaches in person just to check them out but nobody in my local mall has them lol i just wanna see them in person. Heard they look better in person

VB's are like the WTK's on here. Everyone bought em but people are afraid to admit it lol. I personally like both and glad I copped. Although WTK'S were more limited.

Last edited:
Damn i thought i was gonna be able to wake up and go see the south beaches in person just to check them out but nobody in my local mall has them lol i just wanna see them in person. Heard they look better in person

Maybe because you were asking about the wrong shoe?...

Kobe = VENICE Beach/West Coast

LeBron = SOUTH Beach/East Coast

Last edited:
I struck out on the Venice Beaches this morning because my Chrome Browser crashed, but my brother was able to get me a pair! Thank God!

Lol yeah i know the name, that was a typo, i meant to say venice. But i didnt ask actually i just walked in to see if they had them on display but no big deal i wasnt gonna buy them anyway

Easy pass for me on the VB's, thought they were hideous. I was able to sneak some Red Camo's this morning among the restock madness on NDC in my 10.5 :smokin. BTW there's still some sizes of Volts left on NDC.

Last edited:
Somethin for the summer time while it's hot. Today was a good day! My first every pic on NT. Figured it was apropo. I was nervous by the online pics, but they are DOPE in person. Copped first thing this morin! 
nthat.gif

Venice beaches look cool in person but I ultimately said no. I have to show constraint.
I did get this tee today. Yes I like to matchy match.

Back
Top Bottom