OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So.....no official pics of the Red Coral or Blue Coral Snakes?
kicks on court posted pics for the livestock release info.
http://kicksoncourt.com/nike-kobe-8-system-blitz-blue-release-info/
but they called them the blitz blue..??
Thats my question too...

Supposedly they're a Canadian exclusive, Blue Blitz 8s... but aren't they the Blue Corals that WILL be released stateside too? :nerd:

So.....no official pics of the Red Coral or Blue Coral Snakes?
kicks on court posted pics for the livestock release info.
http://kicksoncourt.com/nike-kobe-8-system-blitz-blue-release-info/
but they called them the blitz blue..??
Thats my question too...

Supposedly they're a Canadian exclusive, Blue Blitz 8s... but aren't they the Blue Corals that WILL be released stateside too? :nerd:
i'm guessing that blue blitz could be part of the color code. just a guess though.

I'm done with the 8s. can't wait for the 9s. My next 8 purchase would probably be from the outlets.

Can't believe this shoe is SO GOOD that general releases MADE IT. for other sigs, quickstrikes and
uber limited drops launch a shoe, with this one, GRs made it what it is.

The most limited Kobe 8 to date (that was released widely) is the Kobe 8 Xmas. Limited drop is the Mambacurials.
The rest are GRs and limited GRs.

I'm done with the 8s. can't wait for the 9s. My next 8 purchase would probably be from the outlets.

Can't believe this shoe is SO GOOD that general releases MADE IT. for other sigs, quickstrikes and

The most limited Kobe 8 to date (that was released widely) is the Kobe 8 Xmas. Limited drop is the Mambacurials.
Add the bhm as well to the limited drops

Last edited:
struck-out on Kobe 8 Christmas, BHM, and Area 72, then overslept on purple gradient on release day (forgot to set my alarm.)
mad.gif
 Hopefully will get lucky on the Mambacurial but chances are will get strike-out again because there is no sign of it being a GR. I'm expecting these is as good as in person.

Just need the A72's and the blk/gold when they eventually get marked down and I'm done. I hope they quick strike those white/purple/gold home elites (Achilles tear game).

BHM trumps Xmas as far as most limited.

Not sure if you remember, but the BHM's INSTANTLY sold out on NDC, literally in like 3 seconds, where the Xmas was up for a hot minute. Also I don't even remember seeing any BHM's sitting in the stores, where as the Xmas did. 

Last edited:
I told myself the purple fades will be my last kobe 8, and now SH elite coming this weekend,

of course the usual me, got them 20% off retail....

And now the mambacurials, saw some stocks (size 10-12) sitting on shelves on a local

store here in JP.
happy.gif
Now, I just need to wait for the price cut LOL.... probably by July ....

Good thing for me with basketball here in JP, it's one of their least played sports .... LOL

Not sure if you remember, but the BHM's INSTANTLY sold out on NDC, literally in like 3 seconds, where the Xmas was up for a hot minute. Also I don't even remember seeing any BHM's sitting in the stores, where as the Xmas did. 
+1, I can still see few pairs of xmas sitting on the shelves here in JP too, size 9-10 maybe.

But not with the BHM..... I lucked out on them when I realized I liked them, for 3 weeks maybe...  LOL....

No way man it was definitely the pythons that were most limited.

SneakerMane wins "gif poster of the month" if there was ever an award. Haha always perfect execution.

I'm torn on the black gold elites, I wanna wait but waiting has bit me in the *** lately. Doesn't help my locale gets jack ****...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom