OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Posted?

Via SN

Last edited:
Seems like with every new CW we see dropped that it's less likely to see solid based CW's until the TB's drop.

I certainly don't mind it, but i'm shocked at how many people seem to be against the designs.

Man the CWs for this sneaker so far have been great but the overall design of the shoe tho just doesnt do it for me. How are they for ball tho? Might cop a pair at discounted outlet prices in the future

THEY FIT SMALL!!! I have been a size 11 in every Kobe shoe ever, and the 8s are slightly small! My toe touches the end! I had the same problem with the zoom solider 6. Such a piss off

Some say TTS. Some say big. Some say small. I swear some of y'all got fat feet.
eyes.gif

I guess the best way to find out how it fits is to try it out by yourself. Just go to your local FL or champs and try it on.
That's not the case for me. All kobe 4 - 7 have been run too tight for me. The 8 is the first one that I can go TTS, and I have wide feet.

Yeah python's are a little out there. Should they not come out with a Black Mamba cw if that's his nickname and its the YOTS and all?

I am waiting patiently for YOTS as I am a YOTS baby, they will mostly be copped... As long as it doesn't look like the pythons lol:tongue:

Pythons are cool to me, not nearly as out there as the Xmas, which is good IMO. I'm more on board with those and the blue lights than the other colorways I've seen so far.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Black Mamba specific colorway, but wouldn't it just be an all black/grey/brown or mostly black/grey/brown colorway though? I don't know if that would be loud enough for people these days. Everyone wants a loud and crazy colorway to catch people's attention.

If they're gonna be true to how a Black Mamba actually looks...

Last edited:
Hey I need someone's help if they can offer it, my friend wants to buy a rice kobe 6 with no rice logo in both pairs, but the offer is 1500 dollars and money is no object to him, but I told him to think about it first and let me get back to him on this, mods or anyone that is an expert in shoe value is this a rare shoe and is it worth that price. I would appreciate the most this shoe would go for in value from any kobe value expert on kobe shoes here. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey I need someone's help if they can offer it, my friend wants to buy a rice kobe 6 with no rice logo in both pairs, but the offer is 1500 dollars and money is no object to him, but I told him to think about it first and let me get back to him on this, mods or anyone that is an expert in shoe value is this a rare shoe and is it worth that price. I would appreciate the most this shoe would go for in value from any kobe value expert on kobe shoes here. Thank you.

when did those become worth $1500?????

Back
Top Bottom