OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They're not worth 1500. Honestly if that logo bothers him that much, just buy a regular pair and black out the logo with a black sharpie or something :lol:

It's not worth paying 10x retail just cuz of a logo.

This is how the upper of the xmas pair looks in person. It's dull, not as vivid like in some pictures.

Last edited:
^^that pic has no lighting in it...i seen these in person two weeks ago and it is not dull at all

So official release date for the Xmas is 26th. Won't be online on the 25th right?
no. theyre coming out tomorrow on footlocker.com, champssports.com, eastbay.com and footaction.com. NDC on the 26th. in stores the same day.

Foot Locker Unlocked@FLUnlocked

The #Nike Kobe 8 "Christmas" releases tomorrow online at 8:00 AM EST. Here is the OFFICIAL LINK to buy http://bit.ly/V7pab1   #approved

Champs Sports@champssports

#ReleaseNews KD, LeBron, & Kobe - the Nike 'Christmas Pack' release 12/25 @ 8AM EST at #ChampsSports. Countdown to buy: http://bit.ly/ChristmasPack

Footaction@Footaction

The Nike Kobe 8 Christmas releases online tomorrow at 8am EST. Here is the link to buy once it goes live. http://bit.ly/12LifcU

Eastbay@Eastbay

@Yat__World We do not expect to be carrying the socks at this time. We will have the Nike Kobe VIII Christmas at 8 AM ET on 12/25/12.

I'm sure something similar has already been posted but these will be my consolation prize if I strike out on the Christmas Lights

This is how the upper of the xmas pair looks in person. It's dull, not as vivid like in some pictures.

wouldnt say that dull... but yes its not as bright as some pics suggest. also, these must be the xdrs without translucent outsole, which make the sole brighter. The swoosh, isnt that bright either....

damn, this thread moved in a day :wow:

its good the christmas pair release separate days between eastbay, champs, footlocker etc.., then NDC the next day. More chances. It sucks tho, because I want free shipping :frown: Might try my luck in the morning with eastbay, then the next day with NDC and cancel eastbay if I get em on ndc... or does anyone know if foot locker does free shipping on stuff like this? I rarely order any where else than NDC.

Last edited:
Sorry if already mentioned, but how much are the Kobe elite socks? Definitely plan on copping a pair as soon as I figure out where hahaha

so any reviews for comfort in casual wear? i dont use any of my 30+ pairs of basketball shoes to play basketball in because i dont play basketball. i have 8 pairs of the 7s, 2 pairs of 6s and 1 pair of 5s and the 6s have been the most comfortable to wear. i didnt have a problem with the 7s after my feet adjusted to them and i broke the shoes in. the 5s are a little tight as well. id put them somewhere between the 6s and 7s in terms of comfort for me.

I don't see how a performance review for the court and casual wear are honestly any different...if anything, the on court review would be even more detailed than what you're looking for. In any case, to answer your question, these VIIIs are up there with the best of the Kobe line in terms of comfort IMO, and I've owned every Kobe to date. You won't be disappointed, especially compared to the VIIs, which I was not a fan of.

Back
Top Bottom