OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Im not sure if im gonna get the ekites. They look good but 220. I might wait a while and wait to see if they drop the price.

Im not sure if im gonna get the ekites. They look good but 220. I might wait a while and wait to see if they drop the price.

Wait it out eBay sellers already got low prices on all the elites. This will be a non hype beast shoe I can see this being $40 or more cheaper like the kd elite homes on eBay.

what kind of material are on those lifestyle kobes? are they also EM? I would rather cop any pair of SBs though but they are extremely similar to the koston 1s.

There's a lot of shoes that are more comfortable than the Kobe 8.... What's your point?
Uh because the Kobe 8's were my most comfortable sneaker I've ever owned and not really much matches up to it except now when I compare them to RR.
As far as looks.....that's subjective. Don't go over to the Roshe Run Thread talking that "Kobes look better" talk. You'll get nowhere fast.
laugh.gif
I wasn't comparing looks, just comfort. Being on my feet 8+ hours a day I use Kobe 8's but I tried RR's one day and my feet weren't as sore at the end of the day.

I don't care if they're hypebeast shoes or not, I want something to wear for 10 hours every day and my feet not be sore at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Roshes aren't more comfortable than Kobe's? Are y'all being serious? As far as comfort just about any nike running shoes is better than the Kobe's. roshes also take dumps in the Kobe's in the comfort department. It's not even debatable, that's a fact. I like the 8's too but please dont lie to yourself haha....

Last edited:
Just got my reservation ticket for black and gold elites at HOH. :pimp:
They got 4 of each size I believe.
Fair stock.
Just dont wanna sleep on it and regret it later.
CW is just too clean and too dope.

Roshes aren't more comfortable than Kobe's? Are y'all being serious? As far as comfort just about any nike running shoes is better than the Kobe's. roshes also take dumps in the Kobe's in the comfort department. It's not even debatable, that's a fact. I like the 8's too but please dont lie to yourself haha....

Kobe 8 basically is a running shoe.

Wait it out eBay sellers already got low prices on all the elites. This will be a non hype beast shoe I can see this being $40 or more cheaper like the kd elite homes on eBay.

so true... lmao

Last edited:
Me and the size 13 kobe christmas will be reunited thanks to a NTer selling me their DS pair :D

Mercurials next week and hopefully BHMs by the end of june.

I never cared about Roshe's but I got my first pair and wore them all day and the cushioning in them feel better like you are walking on a cloud.  Just a non-biased opinion.  The kobe 8's are my favorite sneakers of all time, with 10+ pairs in my collection and still growing. but I only got my first pair of roshes the other day and felt the comfort level in them are better.   So thats why I was wondering what peoples opinions were, forget the looks/hype/colorways/whatever, and only judge based on how comfortable the shoe feels on feet.

Last edited:
I never cared about Roshe's but I got my first pair and wore them all day and the cushioning in them feel better like you are walking on a cloud.  Just a non-biased opinion.  The kobe 8's are my favorite sneakers of all time, with 10+ pairs in my collection and still growing. but I only got my first pair of roshes the other day and felt the comfort level in them are better.   So thats why I was wondering what peoples opinions were, forget the looks/hype/colorways/whatever, and only judge based on how comfortable the shoe feels on feet.

Which taste better?

Back
Top Bottom