OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

these are garbage... woulda been better without the leopard print, different outsole and different laces... hypebeast  work for sure 
sick.gif

I never cared about Roshe's but I got my first pair and wore them all day and the cushioning in them feel better like you are walking on a cloud.  Just a non-biased opinion.  The kobe 8's are my favorite sneakers of all time, with 10+ pairs in my collection and still growing. but I only got my first pair of roshes the other day and felt the comfort level in them are better.   So thats why I was wondering what peoples opinions were, forget the looks/hype/colorways/whatever, and only judge based on how comfortable the shoe feels on feet.
Which taste better?
lmao XD im guessing the kobes you cant get roshes with an icy sole 
roll.gif

Which taste better?
If you go back into the hole you crawled out of you'll probably figure it out.

Nothing compares to the smell of the 88 WC3's.  You wish you could have that smell forever.

Hell, request for it to be a cologne so that you can always get that smell on your johns. BOAY.

Last edited:
Thanks what is the story behind these
Are these the ones coming out tomorrow (lifestyle)

Already been posted:

***Description via SN

The Nike Kobe 8 looks to be transitioning into this Nike Kobe 8 NSW model as well. The upper echoes that Kobe vibe with both the Swoosh placement and the remnants of the heel clip on the back, both of which are placed on a flat-footed sole to help it transition to an entirely different category.

Nike Kobe 8 Lifestyle LE
Bright Citrus/Track Brown-Sail
582552-800
06/01/13
$110

Can someone post a picture of the red plum/electric green kobe 8 coming out on the 7th?

and the challenge red/reflective silver that comes out on the 15th?

Back
Top Bottom