OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

tried it on multiple devices, all had different timer countdowns...all failed instantly. ever since the new countdown, i've been 0/50 or so on their releases. not ONCE have i been able to add anything to cart...stupid as eff :smh:

Got a 14 in my cart on Eastbay, not planning on buying just wanted to see if i could get them in my cart.

If there's any 14s out there, ill let you know before i let it go

just tried all the sites and all of them are in peoples carts already. good thing i have one reserved at foot locker on wednesday. maybe ill try NDC when they release it since thats the only site i have luck with.

Last edited:
Right when it hit 0, i pressed add to cart and ...............

All shoes in this size are currently reserved in customer carts. Sometimes reserved shoes become available again. We suggest you attempt adding your size to your cart again in a few minutes. To learn more, check this out.

im going to bed

Got through on Eastbay. Hope everyone else gets through. Sadly they charged me shipping when I thought I was a gold club member.

i swear to god i clicked it as soon as it changed. :smh:.

Last edited:
gave it a swing and a miss. Tried for anything from the Kilroy pack just to see what would happen as well. Ofer everything but I expected that. These are the only shoes I'm really going hard for. I'll have them, maybe just not at the price point I was hoping for.
Merry Christmas everybody!

its in my cart...i try to check out then i get a freaking error..man im 0/50 on eastbay/footlocker. ill just cop on ndc

I don't understand how I couldn't get a pair. I have a very quick connection, clicked it the second it changed. Don't know what else i could've done. I swear it's rigged.

Back
Top Bottom