OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

13 huh? .....
...... banned
roll.gif

finally got to the checkout timer after constantly trying to add em to my cart. 7 mins to go. hoping it doesn't sell out by then

Spam click the add to cart button guys!!!

Just got my size 11.5 in cart, just waiting for checkout page1

WOW!!! after getting the cart error (all sizes being held blah blah error) the second the timer was up i thought i was outta luck but kept pressing add to cart on eastbay and footaction and finally was able to get them in the cart and check out! Don't give up until they say they're officially sold out keep trying

QUICK WHAT SIZES DO YOU GUYS HAVE IN YOUR CART!?!??! HOPING THESE DONT SELL OUT BY THE TIME THE TIMERS GOES DOWN...I

We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

is this a good or bad sign?

Same for me. But i've been through this before and it's not gone through. 30 min wait though :\ seems like I was late.

seems like alot of ppl were able to add to cart just now.. impatiently waiting for my confirmation email cuz it might be an accident

DONT GIVE UP YOU GUYS! I FIGURE MOST OF THESE PEOPLE SLOWING DOWN THE SITE ARE AFTER THE WHOLE JORDAN 9 COLLECTION...FINGERS CROSSED

This was definitely an endurance test. I was able to add a Lebron 10 to my cart at 8:00 EST. I really wanted the kobe's so I kept trying and about 5 mins ago it let me add to my cart. Be patient fellas, you should be good if you have the second timer.

i have em in my cart on 3 different sites.. smh.. ill try on one when the timer is up, if not successful on that one.. ill wait till the next timer runs out etc. lmao.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom