OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

hope the camo foams arent as hard to get as this tomorrow 
mean.gif

The MC were the only shoes dropping today...

Tomorrow there are a bunch, XI Low, Foams, etc....

love the constant complaints about bots. how about being mad that nike only dropped these in small numbers.

its crazy.

Why be mad? Had they GR'd these they would've been outlet bound after NT got their share of "the cool". Lol
You speak as if there is only super limited and gr releases and nothing in the middle. The fact that only Nike got them online is an issue within itself.

just got lucky, my first Kobe 8! I waited in line until NDC tweeted sold out did not refresh the page and keep on clicking my size, it went through about 3 min. after they tweeted sold out. thank you LORD MAMBA!

Yeah, guess I'm just gonna have to chalk this one up as a loss. Never gonna make assumptions about raffles again. =/ At least my love for Kobes is great enough that I don't feel as bad paying resell price to get em.

do it, I spent 240 on them couple months ago. did not regret that price at all!

these are def worth it especially if you also enjoy futbol.

Im really mad that alot of shoe stores dont do returns and nike rushes these shoes. My curials have a blue spot on the sole, its little but nike do not take time to put these together at all

Southpark mall in Charlotte NC is doing FCFS, or was as of Wednesday.

If anyone is close and missed out, may be worth a ride by.

Got my pair but am I the only one that thinks it's so stupid how the tweet contains two links: one for the shoes themselves and the other one a picture of the shoes? I know I've clicked the wrong link before that led to the picture...:smh:

They got me with that just 1 time... Now I remember it's the "swoosh" link.

just got lucky, my first Kobe 8! I waited in line until NDC tweeted sold out did not refresh the page and keep on clicking my size, it went through about 3 min. after they tweeted sold out. thank you LORD MAMBA!

fml - i refreshed! :x

can't believe i pulled an all-nighter for this..argh

Back
Top Bottom