OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Means you have no Nike stores
There's outlets in PA, but there's no sales tax on clothing and shoes in PA.

Don't worry we pay our fair share elsewhere 
devil.gif

man nike got me hot, idk whether to give up or still try. I'm unlucky as hell, I even payed one of those bots and failed...smh

Since there's all different kinda opinions out there, curious to know what everyone's favorite 8 is?

For me...Black and Gold Elites.

just got lucky, my first Kobe 8! I waited in line until NDC tweeted sold out did not refresh the page and keep on clicking my size, it went through about 3 min. after they tweeted sold out. thank you LORD MAMBA!
I'm so stupid and refreshed... I should've just kept on clicking.  I'm a size 10.. 

I went to afew the other day and they said they were not getting them , the guy probably lied, but oh well.

I'm off to Dortmund today, so no chance of going to cologne

Sorry for that, the guys there are sometimes very weird!

is that confirmed id feel like the candian store might get them and kobes store or did they confirm?

KB24 hasn't confirmed yet...probably don't want their site to constantly crash today.

As for Canadian websites, I'm not sure. I was only told that for online purchasing, NDC was the only option.

Since there's all different kinda opinions out there, curious to know what everyone's favorite 8 is?

For me...Black and Gold Elites.
I haven't seen the black/gold elites in person but from pictures they do look nice. That being said, the X-mas colorway is still my favorite (out of the 6 pairs i've purchased).

im so pissed off I don't even wanna go 2 work man ****!!!

Im at work and want to leave because of this ****tty internet provisions. Still cant believe they blocked that link, had I known that I would have came to work after trying to cop at home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom