OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dudes had to have been hawking that site since NDC sold out cuz I was on the site before the link dropped in here and couldn't add any sizes.
laugh.gif

They must have only had 1 size run... tried for my 13 and struck out so I jumped on the 14...

They dropped the link early too... damn them

Coped my 11.5 off KB24. Started refreshing 10 til and they popped up few minutes after. Clutch city. No free shipping, but I ain't mad. Just happy to be 3/3 on the Kobes I wanted this year.

Went to my local HOH this morning I was 1 of 14 winners. Only around 4-6 people with winning tickets showed up. Everyone else who was there (around 7 people) got the left over pairs. I was 3rd in line and they didnt even have a 11.5. Figure that an employee copped or something. They claimed they didnt get 11.5. I grabbed an 11 I saw behind the desk that they basically had 2 size runs if that. Im not even a kobe fan but im a sneaker collector and i must say these are flame. A really nice shoe in person. The bottoms are dope. Glad i was able to get my hands on these. Maybe ill save them for my table at sneakercon see what i can get trade wise. :smokin

Lebron'd on NDC, but as usual, KB24.com came thru in the clutch, with free shipping too.
I can finally get some work done after sitting in front of this computer for damn near 4 hours hitting the refresh button lol.

^ lol right. 0 feedback. only asking for 150..when they were at least 140..plus tax...adios mio

Went to my local HOH this morning I was 1 of 14 winners. Only around 4-6 people with winning tickets showed up. Everyone else who was there (around 7 people) got the left over pairs. I was 3rd in line and they didnt even have a 11.5. Figure that an employee copped or something. They claimed they didnt get 11.5. I grabbed an 11 I saw behind the desk that they basically had 2 size runs if that. Im not even a kobe fan but im a sneaker collector and i must say these are flame. A really nice shoe in person. The bottoms are dope. Glad i was able to get my hands on these.Maybe ill save them for my table at sneakercon see what i can get trade wise.:smokin

Oh so your a hypebeast?

Back
Top Bottom