OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

im looking through posts but doesnt everyone have to get in line on NDC?

I did. I was only "in line" for about 5 seconds before I was able to checkout. It was so fast, I thought I was gonna get the "Size Sold Out" error message.

Last edited:
Wow. Paid 230 off of an ebay listing yesterday only for the seller to refund me just now and claim they sold his rsvp pickup before he got there. And now I saw he relisted my size on ebay for ~70 more dollars.

Wow wow wow wow

why would any1 sell the MCs for $150 with free shipping your basically losing money on a pair that can easily be sold for $220 or at least get refunded for the money u purchased them for hahahaha yea GL

CWMCCREA im sending ur kobes when I get out of work!!!!! ENJOY THEM
BOOOOOO i hit u up about these punk 
mean.gif

Wow. Paid 230 off of an ebay listing yesterday only for the seller to refund me just now and claim they sold his rsvp pickup before he got there. And now I saw he relisted my size on ebay for ~70 more dollars.

Wow wow wow wow
the hype is real 
mean.gif
 i don't even mess with preorders because of this

Closest HoH only got 1 size runs. FCFS.

I know for a fact at least 4 of the guys in line were reselling as those pairs are selling now on Ebay are practically with "shipping from" areas that are close to the HoH i was at
mean.gif

At checkout one of the resellers asked for my size then last minute changed his mind for another...

Like Daft Punk "I'm up all Night to Get Lucky"

Wow wow wow wow
Give that tool negative feedback on ebay telling everyone what they did. That's bs!

Congrats man. I remember you saying you aren't close to HOH fairlane. Sometimes we have to suck it up and make that drive

Thanks man. HOH is about 30 min from me and I totally forgot about that traffic on 94. Got there and only 7 peeps in front of me. Manager said they only had 17 pair

Got em from HoH Toronto this morning.

they only got two size runs, with doubles of 9 and 10s

Last edited:
This was ALOT harder to get on NDC. I remember getting the venice beaches within a few seconds but those MC's had me line for a good 5 mins and kicked me out. Gave up after that, going for the foams tomorrow to give my old man a birthday present. Congrats to those who copped.

Wow wow wow wow
Leave him negative feedback.

Yeah I'm salty but leaving the negative feedbacks not going to get me the shoes. That's all I wanted haha. Man this is messed up.

This was ALOT harder to get on NDC. I remember getting the venice beaches within a few seconds but those MC's had me line for a good 5 mins and kicked me out. Gave up after that, going for the foams tomorrow to give my old man a birthday present. Congrats to those who copped.

Apples and oranges my dude

Back
Top Bottom