OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Houston's VZW 4G network and my Galaxy Note 2 on the MC purchase, too, lol.

is 220$ Shipping included a good deal? or u guys think ill be able to find some cheaper!?

is anyone else considering blacking out the green swoosh on their MCs? i think it might look better that way...photoshop anyone?

blacking out the swoosh?? 0.o its a mercurial themed kobe 8 why would u wanna? 
laugh.gif

Well my streak of copping Kobe releases has ended with this one. Struck out on NDC. I was waiting in line and it just randomly kicked me out.

Then I got a refund from the preorder from sneakeretc. And KB24 was the last hope.

I'm not going to pay $200+ for Kobe 8s unless it were a pair of X-Mas (which I don't have).

Well, hopefully, the next two releases are GRs and released on a Saturday.

is 220$ Shipping included a good deal? or u guys think ill be able to find some cheaper!?

You're basically talking $152 +/- with tax, add gas and shipping and your time (another $20 or so)...so you're looking at paying about a $50 markup.

Is it worth it to you to have these MCs for an extra $50? Who knows if they'll go any lower because of the limited number of the shoes.

Last edited:

Pretty sure these pics came out before MJrod's (also don't see how PeruWhite was calling him out when he explicitly said what he did...).
Anyways, it's funny how everyone is throwing their Mambacurials into trees lol.

Big ups to HOH Northline H-Town!  Just picked up my 12, soooo dope.  Great day, successful cop and still basking in the glory of my Spurs victory last night.

to whoever asked about the baybrook HOH handling it was straight FCFS they only had 16 pairs me and my girl went around 5-30 ish and were 10-11th in line we were stoked when they told us they had a pair for us felt bad for everyone who didnt get :/

I was real hesitant on copping these due to not knowing if these are an actual ball shoe ? Or indoor soccer lifestyle shoe ? I was wanting to buy these to play ball in these . Nt fam, gimme your guys' take

Picked my pair up from NikeSF this morning. It looks like they only got two FSRs there. Nice to meet a few heads. Really, really happy that I was able to cop for retail....

:D

^ it's a basketball shoe, check nikes twitter they said something along the lines of "soccer inspired but ready for the hardwood."

I was real hesitant on copping these due to not knowing if these are an actual ball shoe ? Or indoor soccer lifestyle shoe ? I was wanting to buy these to play ball in these . Nt fam, gimme your guys' take
only difference between these and the pythons for example are the swoosh placement & nike written on the inner side of the shoe and color

They're a Kobe 8. They're meant for basktball.

Back
Top Bottom