OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm finally back after having to take some time away to get my emotions together when I didn't get in on the mambacurial love from Ndc. :smh:

I'm finally back after having to take some time away to get my emotions together when I didn't get in on the mambacurial love from Ndc.
mean.gif
It was too tough Friday Morning. I made up my mind the night before to drive out early to a HoH.

When i finally got in a dude 1 spot before me asked for my size and then changed his mind 2 seconds later for a size 2 sizes higher?

I AM LUCKY

Online raffle system has two sides to the coin; one is that people don't need to drive all the way to the mall to pick up a raffle ticket which is a good thing, but the other side is that people that don't even live in the same state of the FL can enter for a raffle for no reason and aren't even going to pick em up if they win the raffle.

Yea we honestly dont care too much bout Brons in here bruh bruh

Last edited:
He got some heat, hype wise. The resell on those Lebrons is crazy.

I ordered a pair of MC from FTL EU. I know someone over seas. Unfortunately, they only had a size 11. I'm going to see if I can stretch them suckas out.

Honestly it was a picture I had on my phone "bruh" my bad I saw someone talking about the mambacurials. Want me to take down my post? Didn't knpw this is how it was..

He got some heat, hype wise. The resell on those Lebrons is crazy.

I ordered a pair of MC from FTL EU. I know someone over seas. Unfortunately, they only had a size 11. I'm going to see if I can stretch them suckas out.
How much was shipping to the US? I have someone in Germany I might ask to ship to me if the shipping isn't too bad.

My brother has friends in Chicago and LA. My local HOH had them for a day before they realised the mistake. I ain't even selling any of my shoes I don't know what I did to get hated on. Because I buy all the kobes? And know where to get nice shoes? Not coolat all

My brother has friends in Chicago and LA. My local HOH had them for a day before they realised the mistake. I ain't even selling any of my shoes I don't know what I did to get hated on. Because I buy all the kobes? And know where to get nice shoes? Not coolat all
nobody hates you bro chill your just not used to NT

Back
Top Bottom