OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

From UK seems like cheapest option I can see is ~40 USD with insurance (got mine from nike.uk)
Damn, so it's probably even more from Germany. Retail in Germany is ~175USD so add on I'd say 50+USD for shipping. It'd probably just be easier to cop from eBay.

Last edited:
Surprised Nike didn't release anything to get matchy matchy for the mambacurials? lol ... plain black or grey shirt for me anyways

Damn, so it's probably even more from Germany. Retail in Germany is ~175USD so add on I'd say 50+USD for shipping. It'd probably just be easier to cop from eBay.

Yeah on nike uk they were 168. So with about 40 shipping + maybe 10 or 15 for pounds to US conversion I was happy to pay ~230 for them in a 12.

Last edited:
any info on those mango customs?

i need those in my life... NOW

will cop ID;s in order to turn them into a pair. someone plzzz

The reason they are thinking about it is because SoCal,Houston and NYC have systems that are shady
Im glad they are thinking about it.

All the workers at FLs down here are shady af
mean.gif

any info on those mango customs?

i need those in my life... NOW

will cop ID;s in order to turn them into a pair. someone plzzz
I remember that dude saying he ordered a pink coral upper and didn't like the way they came out so he painted em that mango color. I think he said he used Angelus paint. IMO it would be easier ordering the platinum upper tho.

Last edited:
Does anyone think , xmas kobe 8s, for the mambarucirals is a straight up trade?

Right now during the release? Yeah.

I think I agree with the guy in here who was saying that the curials will start ticking up to ~400 before too long.

Does anyone think , xmas kobe 8s, for the mambarucirals is a straight up trade?

Actually yes, about now I'd say that's an even Steven trade. But as mentioned for whatever reason give it a few months and these weird Mambacurials will be even trade for Grinch 6. Just has that vibe...

hit up mache for a mango custom on 8s.... come on bro just hit up the dude with them n ask for colors and amount used, an easy custom just need that info and patience so u dont **** em up

Dude is pretty helpful. I'm pretty sure if you shot him a pm he'd be glad to help.

I do believe mambacurials were/are the socalled release if the year. Just my opinion nut you have

Clean colors
A nice shoe
Unique(but cool) swoosh placent
but why release of the year? I think release of the year wouldn't be a kobe 8 sneaker. but if you were referring to kobe 8 release of the year, I'd say according to how loved it was by everyone and had rarely any haters, it would be the Purple Gradients.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom