OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was hit with a hefty fee from Kickz for the ASG and the total was a few bucks over $200. It's hella random so you might be lucky and not get hit with a fee or get the shaft from UPS. You roll the dice.

Not that it really matters to me, can hardly see it but do ALL pairs of the MCs have the ghost swoosh on the side or only certain pairs??

I have no idea if my order went through. It took me to some BBVA page with red text after I put in my CC info

No email/no order history on site. Is this similar to what you guys got?

I have no idea if my order went through. It took me to some BBVA page with red text after I put in my CC info

received an order confirmation almost immediately.

I got the same. The red text translated is "No valid payment method for your card."

I called my bank and they said the authorization gateway never hit my bank, so it's an error on their end.

If it said something in red text after you put your info in thee BBVA page that means it didn't go through. I had to call chase and have them left the restrictions of buying overseas.

Got confirmation for my size 13.5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was a little hesitant at first but looked em up and saw pics of them with Dirk and some other players so they look legit to me lol.

Good lucks Sdub!

Now the waiting begins, hopefully I don't get hit with any customs fees.
ohwell.gif

I had a sz 12 in my cart, refreshed page and it says out of stock, and -1 inventory. At least 1 person is getting their size 12 cancelled.

Ya'll gotta stop trying to buy my size 12's. Also got the -1 inventory error. Got my order for an 11.5 to go through and payment already showing up on my card. Fingers crossed this plays....

not messing with that site nor customs... could very well end up being as much as $300 after its all said and done. and people ordering multiples could be in for a treat.

not messing with that site nor customs... could very well end up being as much as $300 after its all said and done. and people ordering multiples could be in for a treat.
I Agree with the risk of paying dutie... But 300? Cmon now

I Agree with the risk of paying dutie... But 300? Cmon now

you clearly haven't seen the dark side of customs. I wish you all the best. im just reserved when it comes to overseas sites that I haven't dealt with before. I like to have an idea of how they fill out the customs forms and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom