OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well good luck to us 
happy.gif

Last edited:
How do custom duty fees work? Will it be held at the carrier (eg UPS) until it's paid or does it magically come out of my original payment method from the seller?

Last edited:
Ya'll gotta stop trying to buy my size 12's. Also got the -1 inventory error. Got my order for an 11.5 to go through and payment already showing up on my card. Fingers crossed this plays....

Same deal here, except that 11.5 is my true size in Kobes. Paid 215 shipped to the US and wrote them a note to mark the package as gift to avoid the customs. It's probably a long shot but eh...

How do custom duty fees work? Will it be held at the carrier (eg UPS) until it's paid or does it magically come out of my original payment method from the seller?
If you need to pay customs, it will come out of your pocket. It depends, the carrier may asks for it on the spot, send you a notice or call you to pick it up and pay, or they will be you in a couple of days. It can be anywhere from 4-!0%, if its mark NEW goods sold, you'll get the 10%. This is from my experience. 

yes, where you'll get criticized for your, pants, socks or lack of, opinions, tattoos, the words you use to spoke 
laugh.gif
 and everything in between 
happy.gif

I e-mailed them and asked them about their shipping times to the US. If/when I get a response, I'll be sure to post it here. 

I e-mailed them and asked them about their shipping times to the US. If/when I get a response, I'll be sure to post it here. 
good lookin' out.. quick question, what does it say on your order history now: order created or payment received?

good lookin' out.. quick question, what does it say on your order history now: order created or payment received?
Mine says "order created". It was placed around 1:45pm. Like some other guys I had to call my bank to have them lift the international charge restriction and then re-order. Hopefully that didn't make me miss out :smh:.

Last edited:
Mine says "order created". It was placed around 1:45pm. Like some other guys I had to call my bank to have them lift the international charge restriction and then re-order. Hopefully that didn't make me miss out
mean.gif
Mine says "payment received" until you click into the order number and the detail view shows "order created". 

For those of you that ordered internationally please don't bombard them with emails if they take a little bit of time to respond to you. The mentality over there is very different than in the U.S. and they will respond at their own pace. It's nice to see a few sites that still do international shipping to the U.S. to give us an opportunity to cop limited kicks.

After being apart of the Jordan 1 Royal thread I've seen a few of the international websites stop shipping to the U.S. due to the U.S. customers continually blowing them up with multiple emails throughout the day asking for order/status update. Just want these spots to be available again in the future.

For those of you that ordered internationally please don't bombard them with emails if they take a little bit of time to respond to you. The mentality over there is very different than in the U.S. and they will respond at their own pace. It's nice to see a few sites that still do international shipping to the U.S. to give us an opportunity to cop limited kicks.

After being apart of the Jordan 1 Royal thread I've seen a few of the international websites stop shipping to the U.S. due to the U.S. customers continually blowing them up with multiple emails throughout the day asking for order/status update. Just want these spots to be available again in the future.

Very good advice. Repped. Who knows maybe next time that site might increase the shipping charge and/or price of the shoes.

i wouldve much rather liked the MCs to have been a GR so that it woulda been easier to cop at retail instead of paying resellers price, some do only like it cause it has the limited tag but others love it cause they like the way it looks either way happy my pairs on its way 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom