OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^Sick man. I actually love my ASG, and I was one of the cats that hated on them at first. Glad I was able to cop for retail a few weeks after they dropped.

I'm curious to see what colorway we will have after the blitz blue. Hopefully nike goes all out !

A lot of us want the opposite...Just a solid upper with a translucent sole and I'll add it to the collection. I think I'll be passing on anything else

My MC's will be here on Wed. After that I can see where I rank em but for now its:

1. Christmas Lights
2. BHM
3. Python
4. ASG's
5a. Fades
5b. Easters

Heading out to hoop it up, for all you guys that forgot what these shoes are for lol

Last edited:
My size 13 MC's shipped from kickz..paid more than a few of you but the way ebay prices spiked, I'm not mad one bit. Still cheaper than lebron elites lol

My MC's will be here on Wed. After that I can see where I rank em but for now its:

1. Christmas Lights
2. BHM
3. Python
4. ASG's
5a. Fades
5b. Easters
right now my top 5 (that i own) are:

1. Xmas Lights

2. Purple Fades

3. ASGs

4. Plat IDs

5. Easters

(MCs will take the easters off the list, exact placement though? we shall wait and see)

right now my top 5 (that i own) are:

1. Xmas Lights
2. Purple Fades
3. ASGs
4. Plat IDs
5. Easters
(MCs will take the easters off the list, exact placement though? we shall wait and see)

After getting my first pair of MCs Friday:

1. Christmas
2. Purple Fades
3. MCs
4. My Plat. iDs
5. Black/Gold Elites

Honorable mention goes out to the Sulfurs at #6...

i got a text from chase but nothin came out i did bank transfer not card ????????????
I used my debit card, not sure if its quicker than a bank transfer or anything. Idk try calling your bank and asking if the transaction went through.

Last edited:
8-23; 9-23; 10-20; 11-20
all look promising, I'm assuming ill need at least 2 of these but we'll see.
but no amnesties it's looking like... hour they surprise us.

n y'all folks talking bout being done on kobes when we got like 5 more cws dropping ill see y'all hyping later :tongue:

Last edited:
i like the sock + shoe = full shozoku combo

No offense, but I think it's kind of corny.

It was just a money grab by Nike and having it on the sock isn't the same. It's probably some kids that have 20 or 30 pair, and that's what Nike was hoping on.

How does everyone feel about the ids I know there a thread on them but it doesnt seem like it gets a lot of love

No offense, but I think it's kind of corny.

It was just a money grab by Nike and having it on the sock isn't the same. It's probably some kids that have 20 or 30 pair, and that's what Nike was hoping on.
non taken, some people spend a little extra on GC i put mine toward socks but i have a lil hook so i dnt pay retail and i wouldnt ever on some damn 15 dollar socks lol

plus half the pairs i have already have full shozoku so i can mix it up, i like having the option of variety in my life lol but its not for everyone...nike got me sold on the gimmick 

if you know theres a thread, you should've posted in there. Plenty of people like IDs.

Was seeing how people felt about em on here was just curious thats all there over 1500+ pages and a little over 100 in that thread.

I like the idea of using the socks as the gimmick instead of passing the increase to the shoes. Whether intentional or not. I can live with buying one pair of socks versus $160 or whatever increase Nike would put on the 8s time the X number of 8s i'm gonna have. Now if the price increase is more than $20 or $30 for the 9s next year, that's gonna be a problem and I won't be buying as much.

Back
Top Bottom