OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm gonna rock these socks with the Kobe 8 Christmas

But those orange socks look sick too.  I bet they are all sold out already though.

Last edited:
Had to UnDS

Those socks..:x

Those xmas are soo ugly look at them from a simple stylistic standpoint. Take away the xmas and thirstyness looks like some nike 6.0 jouney colorway. Still waiting for a kobe 8 worth the money.

Was at HOH Northline looking for the Kobe Elite socks for my Sulfurs, no luck but dude did say they were doing first come first serve for the Xmas kicks. Not sure about any other locations doing fist come first serve but hope that helps.
exactly what i thought. i looked at foot locker unlocked for my local foot locker and it said absolutely nothing about RSVP or ticket procedures.  so im assuming i can walk to the store at 8 am when it opens and cop my pair. 

Damn. I know some in Houston are doing first come first served but just wondering which ones so I know where to head to. Wish I could find the footlocker site stating the release procedures at each store.
Any Houston people know what's going on?

Was at HOH Northline looking for the Kobe Elite socks for my Sulfurs, no luck but dude did say they were doing first come first serve for the Xmas kicks. Not sure about any other locations doing fist come first serve but hope that helps. Sorry for the double post guys on my phone :/

Got to the vault right when the game started just to see if they would have any left. All sold out! I felt like asking them to take down a few of the

pairs they had on display all over the place. They are sick in person!

Got to the vault right when the game started just to see if they would have any left. All sold out! I felt like asking them to take down a few of the

pairs they had on display all over the place. They are sick in person!
They can take down the pairs they had on display. I don't see why not. I took a shirt off display.

Back
Top Bottom