OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

To be honest... Not feeling any of the Xmas released pairs at all this year... Thankfully cuz I need a break from all the $$$ spent over the last month. Lol

Im just trying to single up
laugh.gif
Word.

I'm looking for that X-Mas tee to go with the shoes, NDC isn't selling it? Cause I can't find it at my local FTL or online either.

High socks with a low cut shoe kinda takes away from the shoe IMO. Those socks should be burned

Last edited:
On the fence with the Xmas, saw them in person at NT and wasn't crazy about them but that lunarlon has me mighty interested. Are people going TTS with these ie., same size as you were in the V and VI?

On the fence with the Xmas, saw them in person at NT and wasn't crazy about them but that lunarlon has me mighty interested. Are people going TTS with these ie., same size as you were in the V and VI?

I personally am, the fit for me was like the V

I've had luck not so often on NDC but whats better twitter link or searching it since multiple shoes is dropping 2morrow? PM me i have rsvp advice im like 18/20 with rsvps

D Morris probably went through the old equipment room to pullout an old pair.

Man Grinches are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: though

Morris wore the Grinch's because the Kobe 8 Xmas pair wasn't approved by the nba and he didn't want to pay the fine. Still think Morris was incorrect by saying that.

Last edited:
All the Christmas kicks seem weak this year IMO.
I actually think theyre better this year than the ones from last year
*shrugs shoulders*

Morris wore the Grinch's because the Kobe 8 Xmas pair wasn't approved by the nba and he didn't want to pay the fine. Still think Morris was incorrect by saying that.

NBA didnt approve Kobes Xmas shoes? For what exactly lol and I'm guessing Kobe got fined then for wearing them...thats dumb lol. Stupid Stern lol

can anyone do a photoshop with green laces like the color of the soles kinda? thanks. 

I'm going half size up in these, I think the fit is comparable to the 4s, 5s, and 6s... If not more comfortable due to the mesh. But Kobe's are baaaack!

It doesn't surprise me that wearing the Kobe 8s get you fined... Just like Nike did with Jordan they paid Kobe's fine... Nike wouldn't do that for Morris... No reason to lol

So the league thinks that wearing the 8s is a competitive advantage or something?? Yup these now interest me and my bummy self for ball lmao. Might have to retire the Vs earlier than expected lol

Back
Top Bottom