OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The quality and details on the MC's, BHM, and ASG is amazing! Probably the best details and quality of all the cw's released. MC's have made my top 5. :smokin

word man that leather type lining feels soft af bro 
pimp.gif
I love that lining. Honestly the entire shoe is constructed to perfection, IMO anyway

I'm not worried, just wondering how long it should take, it's inner state and the tracking came sunday so they should have shipped monday

They just created the label on sunday, my pair wasn't dropped off to usps until tuesday. Delivery date says today but the usps tracking hasnt changed to "out for delivery". So with that said you should probably receive ur pair sometime this week lol.
Kb24.com is very random with its release times and random with its shipping, but they are always clutch for me!!!!

For people that ordered off 24segons, if you're status is "enviado" does that mean its shipped? Did you guys receive a tracking number?

For people that ordered off 24segons, if you're status is "enviado" does that mean its shipped? Did you guys receive a tracking number?
we assume it's shipped cause enviado is sent in english.. no tracking info though. smh

Last edited:
I've never had a tracking number work from KB24... but I'm in Buffalo and I've always received my shoes within a week at the latest. 

I saw the black elites yesterday and they are soooo much better in person. The hints of gold in the laces and flywire is fire. Just can't bring myself to drop $220 for them.

The Eastbay 25% coupon that people mentioned a few pages back, is that something they email/mail to you? I couldn't find anything in the coupon thread and Eastbay doesn't have a 25% coupon listed in their blog either.

I saw the black elites yesterday and they are soooo much better in person. The hints of gold in the laces and flywire is fire. Just can't bring myself to drop $220 for them.

The Eastbay 25% coupon that people mentioned a few pages back, is that something they email/mail to you? I couldn't find anything in the coupon thread and Eastbay doesn't have a 25% coupon listed in their blog either.

You have to sign up first suppose to go to toward your first purchase

Anyone have a pair of size 12 kobe 8s available to look at. Im not wearing mine today n im not home but wanna order from that euro site. I need the euro size for 12. Ive looked for conversions online bht they all are different sonce there is no way to tell cuz shoes run diff. I have an 11.5 playoff 13 on today and its 45.5 but i dont wanna order a 46 and it fit like a 12.5 or 13.

Any help will be apprrciated thank u

If you are ok with it, that's you. I can see it in every single picture posted with the side showing. It obviously shouldn't be there if they are putting the swoosh where they have. Using the same mold blah blah blah AKA cutting corners,knowing hype will sell them regardless. They could have done something about it. I don't agree with Nikes choice of giving us a half assed release. If this was a new company their is no way they would let that slide. That would make them look cheap. Since it's Nike and they see the sales for Jordan retros and crap quality at a high price. Why fix it since the public will by it anyway. They figure they have us already anyway. No me. Just saying. I'm not falling for it due to hype.
I'm guessing you haven't seen the shoe in person.
1. The swoosh is very noticeable in pictures I agree it's probably due to how the lighting bounces off it. However in person you have to have a staring contest with the shoe to even see it, and even then I can make out the complete swoosh.
2. The materials and detail on this shoe is 10X better than what you see on those crappy Jordan retros.
limited or non limited I would have still copped, cause once you see this shoe in person you will do a 180 like some of our fellow NTrs :rofl:

Anyone have a pair of size 12 kobe 8s available to look at. Im not wearing mine today n im not home but wanna order from that euro site. I need the euro size for 12. Ive looked for conversions online bht they all are different sonce there is no way to tell cuz shoes run diff. I have an 11.5 playoff 13 on today and its 45.5 but i dont wanna order a 46 and it fit like a 12.5 or 13.

Euro 46 = US 12

Last edited:

euro size would be 45, UK size is 11.5, at least according to zappos.
http://www.zappos.com/measure-your-shoe-size

Last edited:
Dreadfully passed on both the "Venice Beach" and "Mambacurials" (which were the best colorways of the Nike Kobe 8) so i had to pick them up at The Sneaker Source (thesneakersource.bigcartel.com), THANKS GUYS! Pics coming soon.

Dreadfully passed on both the "Venice Beach" and "Mambacurials" (which were the best colorways of the Nike Kobe 8) so i had to pick them up at The Sneaker Source (thesneakersource.bigcartel.com), THANKS GUYS! Pics coming soon.
Did you really pay $235 for VBs?
sick.gif

Last edited:

Did you really pay $235 for VBs? :x

He also dreadfully didn't follow the last few pages. VB kobes were restocked for almost retail.

Edit: apparently hes just been hyping that site. Looked at posts :smh:

Last edited:
Soooo for some reason i didnt just click the sizing chart on the website haha my bad thanks for the help though .

Edit: well on the site it says us 12 is euro 46 ... so yes someone if u wear a 12 please take a lookin your shoe for the EUR size

Back
Top Bottom