OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Went to my local mall and wanted to try a 14 to see how big it would feel since i'm a 13 but they didn't have any. You guys think it'll make a huge difference? wanted to get that size 14 MC. 
For me it was a huge difference. I'm a 10 and when I tried on a 10.5 it felt too sloppy in the toe box.

But everybody's feet is different so who knows what works for you.

Last edited:
Fantasia-Gif.gif

LMAO...

Went to my local mall and wanted to try a 14 to see how big it would feel since i'm a 13 but they didn't have any. You guys think it'll make a huge difference? wanted to get that size 14 MC. 
I'm an 11.5 in Kobe's and they fit absolutely PERFECT.  I have enough toe space and feels just right.  When I go up to a Size 12, it feels like I am swimming in them.  When I go down to a Size 11, my toes are scrunched up in the toebox.

To those who ball hard on their 8s, is it true that these shoes are prone to microfracture on knees?
I play occassionally so I can't tell if this is true.
I play about 2 hours a day, 5 days a week, and I can whole heartedly say that the 8's are the most comfortable shoes to ball in. 

As far as injuries due to them, they literally make my body feel younger, more rejuvenated (if that's possible) than any other shoe I've hooped in.

Comparing them to Kobe 5,6,7 - Rose 1, 1.5, 2 - AJ XI, XIV

I play about 2 hours a day, 5 days a week, and I can whole heartedly say that the 8's are the most comfortable shoes to ball in. 

As far as injuries due to them, they literally make my body feel younger, more rejuvenated (if that's possible) than any other shoe I've hooped in.

Comparing them to Kobe 5,6,7 - Rose 1, 1.5, 2 - AJ XI, XIV

Try some Kobe 4s and Jordan XX8s. If you haven't already.

Last edited:
Bcuz of the sole?

Or scrap the whole thing and start over?

Those red snakes only downfall IMO is that atrocious orange sole.

I keep saying sole swapping with the blitz blues, but I myself dont need to scoop both pairs.

Im fighting myself to keep it as snagging one or the other..

Blitz Blues it is..

Plus the fact that I have the Red Camos..
They could have scrapped the whole thing.. Lol... Red camo's **** on the snakes... If the red camo's never existed , I might have thought about it because I love red... They could have done alot better for a second red colorway IMO

Pretty sure if the 5s weren't as comfy for him, neither will the 4s. (and I love the 4s over the 5s)

I thought the 4s were much more padded than the 5s because of the phylon? Two separate beasts IMO. You don't feel that way?

Last edited:
Pretty sure if the 5s weren't as comfy for him, neither will the 4s. (and I love the 4s over the 5s)

I thought the 4s were much more padded than the 5s because of the phylon? Two separate beasts IMO. You don't feel that way?
The 4s bottomed out too fast. The 5s fixed that issue. 5s were just as comfy as the 4s but I personally didn't like how it looked like it was all made out of the foam.

Last edited:
To me 4's and 5's were great in their own rights just depended on preference. For some the 4's bottomed out and the 5's were stiff out the box and needed to be broken in. Small flaws but great performance either way you want it.

i came home last night from work and my package was sitting at my front door. it was mentioned few pages back that they will just leave the package if there is no signature needed, they always let me sign, i guess not this time because i'm not home. my first KB8
smile.gif

I hate to bust your bubble...

But this is not your 1st Kobe 8..

This is a hybrid..Like a hybrid Jordan..

In order to make that claim, u gotta go get an actual Kobe 8, not a hybrid soccer shoe/cleat.. >D

Congrats nonetheless tho.. :wink:

Last edited:
Loving these elites, so much better than the crap they brought out last year, this gold swoosh looks like it will last a lot longer this time. I can see nike quality control wasnt the greatest butI avoided 240 after tax and got these for 175 with discounts and gift card!

So nice in person !!!!

Can't agree illest. These are a Kobe 8. Just a themed colorway with a relocated Nike check.

Loving these elites, so much better than the crap they brought out last year, this gold swoosh looks like it will last a lot longer this time. I can see nike quality control wasnt the greatest butI avoided 240 after tax and got these for 175 with discounts and gift card!

So nice in person !!!!

Just copped my pair today (was extremely hard finding a 13) paid 190 with bday coup and gift card. Speaking from a kobe 7 elite owner these are 100x better then last years elite and comfort and your right about the swoosh the 8s model looks more reinforced and layered then last years look like they spray painted it. Pics dont do this shoe justice

Last edited:

So nice in person !!!!

First time seeing the heel clip up close (haven't seen the shoe in person). I thought it was speckles on the outside of the heel clip but it looks ike it's within the carbon fiber weave, gives it a classier look. If only the sole was translucent like the black yots, I would've pulled the trigger right away.

Last edited:
came hone to my Mcs from kb24 at my door, great shoe in person. Officially done with the 8s unless I can cop from an outlet or clearance.... Bring on the 9s!!!!!

First time seeing the heel clip up close (haven't seen the shoe in person). I thought it was speckles on the outside of the heel clip but it looks ike it's within the carbon fiber weave, gives it a classier look. If only the sole was translucent like the black yots, I would've pulled the trigger right away.

They're really nice is person bro. If you can get them on a nice DC. I recommend copping. They're a sleeper.

Can't agree illest. These are a Kobe 8. Just a themed colorway with a relocated Nike check.

Really Big J, you'd consider these an official Kobe 8?

Oh I know... You're giving them a pass cuz u like them so much, aintcha, u sly devil u..

:tongue:

those arent even out yet n already on sale? 

Guess so, I've heard good things about that site. Haven't personally used it though.

Sneakersteal endorses it also, came through as a deal to my e-mail.

Looks like a good deal to cop under retail if someone wants

Back
Top Bottom