OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Could somebody post the SKU for the Venice Beach's, please?

Last edited:
i still need some fades man, SMH

too many Kobes i still need to get.

i really wish they had mass produced all of these, would be my first sig where id cop like 10 pairs :lol:

:smh:

I was going to ask the same thing LOL

Last week I searched on Twitter to see if anybody was talking about it. A few people found pairs (1 girl even found an xmas sz 6Y) but seems like sizes are far and few between. 
Those xmas were fakes. I'm hitting the rack tomorrow, never seen a Kobe in the 2 that I hit on the semi regular. Thanks for the sku also, didn't know they shipped, hmmm. Must find some

i still need some fades man, SMH

too many Kobes i still need to get.

i really wish they had mass produced all of these, would be my first sig where id cop like 10 pairs
laugh.gif

mean.gif
This is the only sig where I've copped more than 2 pairs. I'm not really a sneakerhead. Occasionally copped Jordan retros and a few Kobes the last 10 years. But once I got my hands on the easters I couldn't stop getting all the colorways. My wife says I have a sickness. 

Those xmas were fakes. I'm hitting the rack tomorrow, never seen a Kobe in the 2 that I hit on the semi regular. Thanks for the sku also, didn't know they shipped, hmmm. Must find some

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm thinking about getting a pair of Venice Beach's, the only problem is that there are only outdoor courts by my house, will concrete wear down the soles super fast?

Hey guys I'm thinking about getting a pair of Venice Beach's, the only problem is that there are only outdoor courts by my house, will concrete wear down the soles super fast?

Yep. The VB's have the regular outsole, which is made for indoor courts.

If you want to play outdoors, you'll need a pair with the XDR outsole which will last longer than a regular outsole.

Saw the red corals this weekend, they're pretty nice, not as bad as some of yall was making them. I like the snake skin texture pretty much around the heal and tongue :nthat:

Last edited:
Yep. The VB's have the regular outsole, which is made for indoor courts.

If you want to play outdoors, you'll need a pair with the XDR outsole which will last longer than a regular outsole.
Thanks.

How will I know which pairs have a XDR sole though? Is there a diff label on the box or what?

Sorry for the noob questions lol

He also said the Easters were inlines. Take that post with a grain of salt.
I thought it was the purple fades he was so confident were going to release, but then they turned out to be the easters? Either way... 
mean.gif

This is why I don't take anyone serious until I see proof. 

You said a while ago they will have the same or very similar midsole as the 8 (my favorite part of the 8 )is that still true on the final or close to final product?

it's not the midsole you'll notice in the 9s. there are far more important things. 8)

Back
Top Bottom