OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just ordered from Bouncewear. $245.61 was the total. Let's see how long it takes to get here. Still cheaper than the resellers around my way. Ugh.
what about customs fees though? don't they hit you with a fee if it's over 200?

Just ordered from Bouncewear. $245.61 was the total. Let's see how long it takes to get here. Still cheaper than the resellers around my way. Ugh.
They told me I shouldn't get hit with one but let's see what happens. Maybe they mark it as low value package when shipping.

You can always use the $20 off $120 purchase (URLEBCY4) to get $20 off another item.  Just has to be an item or items more than $20 worth.

Yeah. I was able to use a $30 coupon I had like about a month ago. Ended up getting a Kobe tshirt for free with it. Would've done it again, but they didn't have the Volts in my size anymore.

Rocked purple fades for fathers day

They told me I shouldn't get hit with one but let's see what happens. Maybe they mark it as low value package when shipping.
oh ok so you contacted them prior to ordering, that's a smart play, well good luck man hope everything works out they are IMO one of the best releases of the year out of any shoe

if the actual value of the item is more than $200, you are probably going to get charged by customs.. the shipping fee isn't included in its value. from 24segons, total (shoes + shipping) was around $215 i think

Last edited:
What's up with nike setting release dates closer and closer to their release? A few months ago there were pictures and release dates and the calendar was set a month or two in advance. No pics whatsoever of any kobe 8 past the blue blitz in less than 2 weeks.

Last edited:
what are these??? saw them on ndc

What's up with nike setting release dates closer and closer to their release? A few months ago there were pictures and release dates and the calendar was set a month or two in advance. No pics whatsoever of any kobe 8 past the blue blitz in less than 2 weeks.

Still waiting for Nike to drop any info for this pair that was found on their Basketball page.

oh ok so you contacted them prior to ordering, that's a smart play, well good luck man hope everything works out they are IMO one of the best releases of the year out of any shoe
Yeah, I wasn't about to buy some kicks and then pay an extra 30 or so for VAT/Custom fees. Hoping everything goes smooth. 

None in the US.

Just off the top of my head I think that the Sulfurs, Christmas, Python and possibly Blue Lights have had overseas XDR releases. I'm sure there were a couple more colorways as well.

Include purple fades, easter, superheroes elite, volts, BHM ...pretty much most of the colorways .... :smile:
and yes blue lights do have a GC version .... Including the YOTS pack (red suede/camo and black mamba)...
There's only one I haven't seen yet, a GC ASG ....
There are no purple fade GC pairs.
I've only seen the following in GC models:
Sulfers
Pythons
Red camo
Blue lights
Easter
Volt
Supernatural
Superhero
BHM
ASG