OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nice collection up there :smokin. All I got are the Volts, ASGs, and Mambacurials :lol:. Gonna grab the Sulfurs and blk/gold Elites somewhere down the line and I'm hoping the Blitz Blues will be an easy cop. The Red Suedes and Blue Lights have been growing on me lately as well so who knows I might end up grabbing those too :lol:.

Last edited:
Join the club fam... Every color way has been a drain on my wallet

Truth.

I told myself and then convinced my girl I wasn't gonna go all in on these 8s, like I did with the 5s and 6s...

And now I'm at 14 pairs so far... Add up my 5s, 6s, 7s and 8s, and that's over 50 pairs of Kobes.

I may be an addict :smh: :D

Has anyone hooped in both the blk/gld n sh elites n have a comparison performance review?

If memory serves the sh have a different zoom setup than the blk/gld esp in the forefoot. I'm getting close to needing some new kicks for my indoor runs and if that's right has anyone hooped In both?

if I'm confuse n it's just diff from the reg 8, thank you for your time.

Last edited:
eastbay is clutch! never gonna order online from ftl.. ive got more cancelled orders from them than approved ones. my boy's toddler mamba 8s will be delivered by Fri, in the nick of time!

Lol...I always think the same thing. Dude will put up 20 cw's and someone will say "you're missing x"

Yeah I'm mad too, Michele Obama
exactly my point he has almost every cw which include all of the limited 1s or "themed" CWs it aint hard to tell the dude obviously didnt want em, its an annoying comment just like I find that bernny dude pretty annoying aswell lmao

exactly my point he has almost every cw which include all of the limited 1s or "themed" CWs it aint hard to tell the dude obviously didnt want em, its an annoying comment just like I find that bernny dude pretty annoying aswell lmao
Sorry for my annoying comment sir I will consider you next time I make such an inconsiderate and annoying post...

eastbay is clutch! never gonna order online from ftl.. ive got more cancelled orders from them than approved ones. my boy's toddler mamba 8s will be delivered by Fri, in the nick of time!

Really? Eastbay and FTL are the same company tho. I didn't know there was an ordering difference, besides tax and free shipping with Eastbay...

The only thing i hate about my 8s are the outsole wear down so fast, i walked about 2hours in my Easters and noticed the weardown on the sides, I cant play in these for so long.

Back
Top Bottom