OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still waiting for Nike to drop any info for this pair that was found on their Basketball page.
Just spoke with a Nike rep and they even don't have any information about the pair. It's weird that they would post a colorway we haven't seen/heard of and that Nike chat people have no information about it but it is what it is, sure info will leak eventually

kobeoverbron is killing me with these 9's, I need pictures! haha

I went into foot locker and foot action and they said they couldn't stock locate unless they had the shoe and color in store.

Just spoke with a Nike rep and they even don't have any information about the pair. It's weird that they would post a colorway we haven't seen/heard of and that Nike chat people have no information about it but it is what it is, sure info will leak eventually

kobeoverbron is killing me with these 9's, I need pictures! haha

The pair may just be a PS. Wouldn't be the first time NDC has done it (did it last year with LBJ Elites).

I seen somebody tlkn about the lotion trick with the kobe 8's to stop the squeaking a long time ago. But I forgot where to put the lotion, could anyone tell me where to apply the lotion to stop the squeaking?

Is 200 shipped a fair price for the red suede ext in a sz 12.5? Just want to make sure I'm not overpaying for them.

Surprised to see so few of these. I thought for sure they will sit for a long time like the other Lebron elites. Anyhow, found a pair at the Nike clearance store. Not sure it's worth the retail price...

I seen somebody tlkn about the lotion trick with the kobe 8's to stop the squeaking a long time ago. But I forgot where to put the lotion, could anyone tell me where to apply the lotion to stop the squeaking?
Take the insole out, apply a thin layer to the very bottom.

Is 200 shipped a fair price for the red suede ext in a sz 12.5? Just want to make sure I'm not overpaying for them.
Not great, but not terrible either. I'd say jump on it if you really want em.

Surprised to see so few of these. I thought for sure they will sit for a long time like the other Lebron elites. Anyhow, found a pair at the Nike clearance store. Not sure it's worth the retail price...

hopefully ill end up with a pair for much less than retail. I like em.

Thanks for the help!

Probably just gonna get them...not many red suedes around in a sz 13 and the ones I've seen are 220-300 on ebay

I paid 180 something for mine retail+tax+shipping. $200 isn't that far from that. Decent deal. They'll only get harder to find and more expensive as time goes on.

Mine should be arriving friday had to order them online all good though 
smokin.gif

So ive been messaging the support on this site trying to get more info and the total price wifh shipping to us comes out to 245 $ they will provide tracking info. The sizes listed on there website is listed as US sizes so a size 12 is a size 12. Going to give them a shot hopefully everything works out for good

I bought a size 9.5 thinking it would be 10.5 in US size :stoneface:

I paid 180 something for mine retail+tax+shipping. $200 isn't that far from that. Decent deal. They'll only get harder to find and more expensive as time goes on.

Yea I just don't want them to be extremely difficult to find later on

Yea I just don't want them to be extremely difficult to find later on
If they're going for that much (as the estimates you said you've seen), I should sell my 13's...

Just playing. I think it's a great shoe and perfect for casual wear. 

Thanks S Dubl. So they've only hit Nordstrom rack? I found just one pair in my area but they don't know what it is and told me i had to come find it myself to know. The catch is its 50min away lol

Clearance? 
sick.gif

Anyway I have an extra set of fades that i've been sitting on with no buyers lined up. Probably return these and pick up the Elites?! 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Agreed!  I'm holding off until they drop to a lower price. Willing to risk them selling out first but don't see that happening 

Still salty about missing the mc. To the point where I wanna get rid of all my other pairs. Cept for the sulfurs. They're the best and my pair is super beat lol

Back
Top Bottom