OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Platinum upper with the purple midsole/bottoms.  Too stoked to hear these are going to drop. 
I really want the homes to drop.  Those are nice, but I think the homes are nicer.  Plus, those were the shoes he wore when he torched the Raptors!

Last edited:
My sz 13 mambacurials look to have been attempted to be delivered.... In Atlanta.

Too bad I'm in Cali :\

I'm hoping dude that sold em to me mixed up tracking #s.
Had that happen this week with an eBay cop. Wondering why my **** was in Cali. :lol:

Broke these out today as well.

I have no knowledge about the Inlines dropping and being fresh off of production. At this point, are they releasing them as
quickstrikes?? that's the only way to drop them now. I doubt the info is accurate but I'll be super happy if it is.

definitely grabbing a pair.

I bought that Black Mamba shirt in all white with purple letters, and picked my pops up one all purple with yellow letters at the Main St mall Santa Ana in Champs 

They had a bunch of different Kobe sig shirts.

That's the thing I am not just some random FTL employee but like I said I've been giving info just like I said about the OC gradient pair that was ps ill be taking it to a confrence with nike on July 19
wait up... theres gonna be the oc gradient like the one photoshopped?!!??!

durable outsoles for casual wearers. They seem to be great indoors though.

Mine are casual only..

No problem with the outsoles with me my guy, cant speak for the rest of 'em..

Id add the kobe 7 ankle brace back in there, but maybe a modification to acknowledge the achilles..

Make it a Mid, a 'real snakeskin' CW, and Im good..

Optional Insoles for the ones who are into that..

Miss me with the enabled junk..

Eats up all the ext color ways.... The whole two pair right? Red suedes IN MY OPINION are hot. Just because you don't like a shoe doesn't mean everyone has to feel the same way.

If we all could only buy one pair per quarter, a lot of people would pass on a lot of color ways.

I'm poor, I only have bhms (ds, maybe this summer...), easters, n xmas (traded my asgs for em+). MCs were sexy but not for me, same for red camos, black ext, and (gasp!) the fades (the pink toe cap :/).

So I can only get what I love, and I prolly went get the elites to hoop in when I can get melo's for

Here are some MC's for $229 if yall still looking for them.

Size 8-10.5

http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product...obe-8-viii-system-mambacurial-red-plum-green/
Total is 256.99 shipped to USA.  With double box shipping is another $10 for 266.99.  I think that's eligible for fees to go through Customs.  That's probably a ~$300 purchase right there.  Got me excited for a second there..

Edit:  They do say "All outgoing parcels will be marked as gifts at lower value."  But who knows what fees you might still end up with.  It's still at least ~$270.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom