OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm getting a little antsy here waiting for my MC's from 24segons. I hate not being provided with a tracking number.

Last edited:
I had to have my MC's from 24segons sent to a different address where someone is home (to make sure that they can pay the customs fees if need be), so I'm really out of the loop as to if/when they come. I'm still sitting on my size 14's and want to bust them out so badly... but I keep telling myself I need to be patient and wait for the 13's. It's a hard thing to do. 

I'm also looking to double up on the Christmas 8's.... possibly a 'GC' version for gym and casual wear. Anyone have any tips besides eBay as where to find the elusive size 13?

I'm also looking to double up on the Christmas 8's.... possibly a 'GC' version for gym and casual wear. Anyone have any tips besides eBay as where to find the elusive size 13?
I'm looking to cop a 12-12.5 in those, not easy so far. My Easters came from Lithuania yesterday, awesomeness. Love these joints.

I'm getting a little antsy here waiting for my MC's from 24segons. I hate not being provided with a tracking number.
i second this....... it's just a different feeling knowing you got something to expect at your doorstep but you have no idea where in the world (LITERALLY) that thing is!

i second this....... it's just a different feeling knowing you got something to expect at your doorstep but you have no idea where in the world (LITERALLY) that thing is!
We're only about week in (assumed 2 week delivery) from when they started shipping. Gotta have patience brother 
glasses.gif

It's great. Sign up for the 1% cashback on credit transactions. I use it for everything. You can set it so that it draws from your bank account when there are no funds in your Paypal balance. Literally get like $30-$50 back each month just by using it.
How do you sign up for that cash back and set it up to take from your bank account when PayPal is empty? I'm always using mine too so I figure why not make some money back from it
laugh.gif
You call and ask to sign up for cash back. They don't advertise it. Also, you set your backup funding to your bank account and link it. There's a default limit of $400 or you can set it higher for your backup funding pocket. As long as you charge as credit it will give you cashback and also pull from your bank account in a couple days or so. If you're sending money to your bank account from your Paypal balance they should have all the info on file. You just have to link it. The EBates thing is good to add on top, but you can't use ebates to buy Chik-Fil-A or Publix or gas or instore purchases. With this card you can and you get 1% cash back.

If someone steals your card/number and makes a purchase, you can call like any other credit card service and tell them. They'll credit your account or open a dispute for you. They're very good at this. (Had this happen 2 times in a span of 5 years). I always have email alert when the card is charged. Easy way to get rid of any kind of fraud.

Mine was sent on the 11th.. Maybe 4-6 more days not counting weekends. Im gonna have it sent to the philippines once my brother gets it in nj

Pair from my friend in the UK arrived. No customs nada. Total came out to about 200 USD. Was about 168 usd for the pair itself and about 28 usd for shipping. :smokin

24Segons package arrived.  Came yesterday but it was registered, so had to go pick it up at the Post Office this morning.  Box is a little beat up but in surprisingly good condition considering it was bagged.  They are legit.

24Segons package arrived.  Came yesterday but it was registered, so had to go pick it up at the Post Office this morning.  Box is a little beat up but in surprisingly good condition considering it was bagged.  They are legit.

:pimp: bet!

I don't like the sound of getting my package in a bag but o well lol what can you do. I'm excited to get these man and in my true size.

Did USPS leave you a notice then you just went and picked it up?

pimp.gif
bet!

I don't like the sound of getting my package in a bag but o well lol what can you do. I'm excited to get these man and in my true size.

Did USPS leave you a notice then you just went and picked it up?
Yeah.  Left the notice yesterday.  No customs.  It was in a thick black bag with packaging tape wrapped around it several times... not Eastbay style.  My pair should have shipped last since it hung on "Payment Received" forever as the second pair I ordered ran out of stock.  I didn't get an email about it till about two days after the initial order asking me if I wanted a partial or full refund.

when did they ship yours man? paid any fees to get them from the PO? if it's registered, does that mean you and only you can accept it from the mail man even if someone else is at home that time?

you mind taking a pic of the whole package and the box itself? thanks

Last edited:

Weird since youre in CA

I assumed east coasters would get theirs first. Must be the opposite.

when did they ship yours man? paid any fees to get them from the PO? if it's registered, does that mean you and only you can accept it from the mail man even if someone else is at home that time?
They shipped on the 13th.  No fees.  I had to show my ID and sign/print my name in their system... your delivery person may not need you specifically, but I doubt they will leave them without a signature.

Found a 10.5 xmas on ebay overseas. Can anyone tell if they are legit? item 151067325145
Looks legit from what I can see, but $288 shipped? There has to be slightly better deals than that, no?

They shipped on the 13th.  No fees.  I had to show my ID and sign/print my name in their system... your delivery person may not need you specifically, but I doubt they will leave them without a signature.

Interesting. Mine shipped on the 12th. (according to the online invoice) I figured Spain to NJ would be faster than Spain to CA. Oh well, going to keep any eye out for the postman every day now.

Last edited:
thanks for the infos man.. mine shipped on the 11th according to them. lucky you got yours earlier than everybody else. losing patience now more than ever lol

will wait for pics man, if you can post them here.. pls include their packaging. thanks

Back
Top Bottom