OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My local champs had one pair in stock and it happened to be my size :pimp: copped for retail. i was shocked to see that they still had any pairs left in stock let alone my size.

Naw I ain't get it from an outlet but they sent u off bro! it's not a defect it's jus the more limited year of the black mamba as opposed to the kobe chapter one http://r.ebay.com/dKe6g3

Hmmm now I'm not sure what's goin on here. The one that we got at NTSF had the gold Kobe logo and that's the one I bought off eBay. Both have the same style numbers and color codes. But the one I got from the KC outlet matches yurs with the gold Chinese character. Ok whatever the case, I'm happy with the gold Kobe logo and I've still gotta return this other one to an outlet

I've only seen them with the gold shozoku like mine. For those of you who are interested RMK should still have them if your outlets can't hook you up

So..
No Kobe 9 because of Injury...

Well hopefully the kd 6s nerfs don't disappoint like 6 weatherman is all I got to say for this FB post smh kobes are flying off the shelves no way nike doesn't make a new model because of an injury especially since kobe said he is targeting to come back when they release anyway the marketing campaign will be epic!

Lookin on the nike.com website for the Kobe 8 insole options and can't find them. Are they not available anymore, if not where can they be found....thanks in advance for any help.

Back
Top Bottom