OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

get those retros outta there
laugh.gif

Pretty weird that the first confirmed 24segons shipment is in Cali :lol:. I thought for sure us East Coasters would get em first. I'm in no rush though, already got a pair here on ice.

Last edited:
everyone check your nordstrom racks, i came up on a pair of sulfurs for 69.99 a few days ago. Ironically I have been searching for a pair of sulfurs at footlockers etc for a few weeks now, so i was stoked none the less.
Nice!  What is your size? just curious

everyone check your nordstrom racks, i came up on a pair of sulfurs for 69.99 a few days ago. Ironically I have been searching for a pair of sulfurs at footlockers etc for a few weeks now, so i was stoked none the less.
What is the product code on the receipt

Just got these in from stock locating, $97 shipped. They are definitely better in person. Yes I hated these at first, but the Kobe 8 is so great, I find myself getting every color... :rolleyes

No idea how the red snakes sold out on Eastbay and NDC :x

Regardless, I'm sure there are a ton of them sitting locally...

Impatiently waiting for my MB's and red suedes...hopefully both will be here by tomorrow. Can't wait since these will be the first pair of shoes I've bought since September of last year...the kobe 8 broke my willpower :lol:

I thought the grafitis were black and white, like freegums lbjj 9s
There is another pair dropping on 7-26 that are the boas which i thought were the black and red ones with zebraish print

The differnent colored red heel clip and tounge kill those black/reds. Would have liked a black tounge and matching red heel clip. Other than that, those are the best black/red 8s yet.

Lol! I knew that was coming... but I got ya sole reaver! my 8's la familia 

I assume you purchased that Kobe destroyer at a Nike outlet because I did a phone order from the Kansas City store and them ******** never told me it was an error jacket. The colors on the back are reversed. Kobe logo should be gold and Chinese character should be grey. I called them about the error and they didn't seem to care. Luckily I was able to cop one off eBay for about half price

Last edited:
I assume you purchased that Kobe destroyer at a Nike outlet because I did a phone order from the Kansas City store and them ******** never told me it was an error jacket. The colors on the back are reversed. Kobe logo should be gold and Chinese character should be grey. I called them about the error and they didn't seem to care. Luckily I was able to cop one off eBay for about half price
Naw I ain't get it from an outlet but they sent u off bro! it's not a defect it's jus the more limited year of the black mamba as opposed to the kobe chapter one http://r.ebay.com/dKe6g3

Back
Top Bottom