OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ok, so just tried to stock locate the Red Snizzies at FA..

Homeboy said that no store in the country or in the FA database has a sz 12 available..

I said :x

Wanted to try to use the bday coupon, even tho it hasnt been 2 weeks, iont care..

Ended up scooping off Richards..Only paid 70$ out my pocket..

Just received my sulfurs from the nordy rack

nice pickup

this should mean they are going to outlets soon??

Nordstrom Rack inventory isn't an indication of outlets getting them.

The Kobe 8 has sold well (and pretty much out) at retail chains and wont be hitting in large numbers this year compared to the previous models. Lebrons and KDs on the other hand have started hitting in large numbers now.

Also, if they do start showing up, expect a high price tag since that seems to be Nike's new pricing strategy... id think like 110 - 120.

KDs hit for 90 when retail was 115. Lebrons hit for 140-150 when retail was 180.

Suede on the red EXT are of good quality IMHO....

I hope the sole will last longer, since

I will primarily use this for casual wear  and daily street beater....

No regret in getting the red suede instead of the VB....

Another satisfied red suede owner here ... :smile:

For those people looking for python GC, check the link

below, they still have 10.5

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ltd-online/555286-301/

Last edited:
Will the suede crease in the toe box after normal wear? One thing I love about the 8s is that the EM doesn't crease.

Will the suede crease in the toe box after normal wear? One thing I love about the 8s is that the EM doesn't crease.
I think they will, over time ... but I can tell not as bad as creasing

on some nubuck shoes (creasing on my Jordan 3 Stealth is one of the worst) ....

Haven't worn mine yet, probably other people can attest to the creasing issue ....
happy.gif

Last edited:
Nordstrom Rack inventory isn't an indication of outlets getting them.

The Kobe 8 has sold well (and pretty much out) at retail chains and wont be hitting in large numbers this year compared to the previous models. Lebrons and KDs on the other hand have started hitting in large numbers now.

Also, if they do start showing up, expect a high price tag since that seems to be Nike's new pricing strategy... id think like 110 - 120.

KDs hit for 90 when retail was 115. Lebrons hit for 140-150 when retail was 180.

good info thanks, and yah you right the price will be marginally less at the outlest

70$ is a nice price.

May have been posted but this is now on FTL's release calendar for 7/27

nike_s.jpg

Nike Kobe 8
University Red/Black/Noble Red

Last edited:
May have been posted but this is now on FTL's release calendar for 7/27

nike_s.jpg

Nike Kobe 8
University Red/Black/Noble Red

With this color description if it is right is definitely the colorway someone posted a couple days ago. I like red snakes out of the regular red 8s.

Noble Red is that magenta shade of color- IMO leaning to those black uppers with the zebra type midsoles on the new Kobe 8 color descriptions  

Thats so funny Mr Reaver..

Seeing how I just now copped the Red Snakes about an hour ago..

Smh..

Im a sucker for red..

Back
Top Bottom