OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

When is nike coming out with a matching underwear for the mambacurials?i would like
To match when im out of town.

snapped a pic of my collection today

Nice collection Babylon.

Today 
smokin.gif

^^^ Very nice my guy..

Wore them yesterday to Concord Mills mall..

Saw a chick who was working/wearing the Xmas 8s..

She saw me lookin, and I hate when ppl see me lookin at their shoes cuz some of them get some kind of extra bravado swag attitude when they see ppl lookin at their gear, but she just looked me up and down like I did her, and noticed I had on the sulfurs, so she just smiled..

I told her i was just lookin at her kobes..

BUT, she wasnt rockin em right IMO..She had white laces in them..

IMO not a good choice, but it is what it was..

Instead of posting about how much you don't believe Duck Dodgers, why not just wait and see if his information comes to fruition?

If what he says doesn't happen, or if he is lying for the sake of lying, why not let him get his jollies?

I will give him the benefit of the doubt because does it really matter either way?

Speculation is speculation. 

Instead of posting about how much you don't believe Duck Dodgers, why not just wait and see if his information comes to fruition?

If what he says doesn't happen, or if he is lying for the sake of lying, why not let him get his jollies?

I will give him the benefit of the doubt because does it really matter either way?

This!

Still want the regular mambacurials but I'll def get one or 2 of an id especially if it had the big nike printed on the side.

i tried doing lace swaps on the Xmas 8s but the OG laces are just 
pimp.gif

imo

What color laces did you try out? I switched mine to black and love em. The shoe is crazy already. Swapped the og laces to blue camos and will swap them to another shoe down the line.

Got a pair of blue camo (hard to find the same thickness) laces just waiting to be used now

This!

Still want the regular mambacurials but I'll def get one or 2 of an id especially if it had the big nike printed on the side.

Who's saying they dont believe Mr Dodgers tho?

What color laces did you try out? I switched mine to black and love em. The shoe is crazy already. Swapped the og laces to blue camos and will swap them to another shoe down the line.

Got a pair of blue camo (hard to find the same thickness) laces just waiting to be used now
tried solid black, white, and also the python laces which are black with red specks

I'm not going to take the time to go back and quote each one, but every time he dropped "information" on here there is always one or two naysayers. 

Back
Top Bottom