OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Looks like the USPS tried to deliver my Mambacurials from 24segons while I was in the shower this morning. Also looks like I got hit with customs fees :smh:. Don't have time to pick em up today so it'll have to wait till Monday.

Red suedes came in today. These look great in person.

Now just need the MC's to arrive sans custom fees

Last edited:
Just got hustled for my MCs. Gotta find another pair now.
My boy knew I wanted my Big Bang lebrons back that I sold him last yr. offered me them back straight up for my MC. Had a hard time but I eventually said yes.

That was an insane trade, come up for you :smokin

Looks like the USPS tried to deliver my Mambacurials from 24segons while I was in the shower this morning. Also looks like I got hit with customs fees
mean.gif
. Don't have time to pick em up today so it'll have to wait till Monday.
how'd you know you're gonna have to pay for customs? I see the 'registered mail' being ticked and not the one below it that says 'article requiring payment'.. maybe im wrong

Looks like the USPS tried to deliver my Mambacurials from 24segons while I was in the shower this morning. Also looks like I got hit with customs fees :smh:. Don't have time to pick em up today so it'll have to wait till Monday.

It just requires a signature, no customs...

yup.. and the amount shouldve been indicated in that parcel if you were to pay for fees. my guess is you're good fam

Ahhhh now I'm really stressin over not getting them yet. Even called my PO and no package waiting :smh:

^ Yeah I think you guys are right. I didn't realize that they'd have to check one of those little boxes under "Article Requiring Payment".

Last edited:
Was going to cop red suedes from kickz but like someone said they don't ship to the us anymore wtf. These overseas sites are dumb I would rather be annoyed(people constantly asking for tracking info) and have a lot of business then not a lot at all.
they sold out anyways. try Bouncewear.

Ahhhh now I'm really stressin over not getting them yet. Even called my PO and no package waiting :smh:
Keep calm and... Eff that lol im getting more and more impatient seeing some of the members are getting theirs in

Lol I'm getting impatient also. I have a feeling they should come in sometime next week tho.

Whoever is in Texas and ordered from 24segons y'all need to post up when y'all's pairs come in asap :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Got a note from USPS that they attempted to deliver today. Going to pick it up on Monday. No mention of customs.

And before somebody asks, I live in NJ.

i swear size 13 sells out everywhere first. even the Lithuania sites are out was gonna get the easters

Don't think anyone took pics comparing Red Camos and Red Snakes?
Sorry if it's been done, can't keep up with this thread anymore!
I prefer the Red Camos, the Red Snakes have a VaTech-ish feel to em.
Have to choose between the two, the Red Snakes are most likely going back.
Kind've like a home and away?:nerd:

You should wear them miss matched

Back
Top Bottom