OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

When everyone thought those red camos were the asg's all the hype beasts were getting hard then the area 72 pics landed and it cooled. 

Red Camos are such an underrated cw. Def in my top 3.

wow red snakes and red camos look better together than on their own. It would be tough rather ridiculous to wear one of each

They need to be kept seperated..

Red Snizzies do look good beside its cousin tho..

As for the new guy with the storybook intro.. Mr Ucal..

Welcome, fam, to the thread of champions..

Replica pics of the MCs were on quite a few pages back..

As far as non MCs, A good way to spot replicas are the upper just by looking at it really..

Fakes have a more sleek looking upper or whathaveyou, and the upper is bland, and the CWs are weak as hell..

The shape of the toebox area is also suspect....Looks more rounded or sumthin, IMO...

Hope this helps, and Im sure someone has a couple more things to add to help with this..

Also the shoebox description and the insole are suspect as well..

Last edited:
MCs came in today from bouncewear. Super satisfied!
nthat.gif

Same.

Was expecting at least a two week delivery time, less than a week instead. :pimp:

Unfortunately they're a size 9.5, a whole size too small.

They fit skintight. :lol:

Kobe 8 University Red/Black/Noble Red July 27th...... wonder what these could be?

Last edited:
I was hoping these were the Westchesters, but these are on Footlocker release calender. Anything with red and black is a cop for me

The kobe 5 were the ish they better retro those
I still see some 5s online at a reasonable price, below retail ...

Better pick those before they go extinct ....

Can`t imagine what will happen to the quality

once they retro those 5s.....

Opps ... Sorry OT...

Last edited:
Hey do yall think a half size would make a difference as far as kobe 8 inserts go? I wanna stick my 11.5 jordan 2012 or kobe 8 insoles into my sz 11 elites. My main concern is the effects on the structure of the shoe.
I wouldn't do that.... especially when the J2012 are bigger than the 8s....

It also played on me to swap insoles between system shoes ...

I tried one of my Jordan 2012 inserts (US11) on my purple fade (US11)

and I felt the fades became and felt a bit wider ... Probably that`s just me...

Maybe you can see for yourself, if you have the 2012 insole lying around

your place ...
happy.gif

I don't want to mess the shoe, so I just swapped it, the purple fades, with my SH elite

for the forefoot/heel zoom.....

Will post pic of the insoles later ....

Last edited:
Just got hustled for my MCs. Gotta find another pair now.
My boy knew I wanted my Big Bang lebrons back that I sold him last yr. offered me them back straight up for my MC. Had a hard time but I eventually said yes.

From 24segons?

Where you located at? And did you have to go to the postal office to get em or did they just drop em off?
yeah.. i like to know this as well. any info would be greatly appreciated fam

someone in cali got theirs in and took the time to take pics for everyone.

Yea I know I saw that. This was a different guy tho I just wanted to see what was up with him. I'm getting impatient I want the MC already lol.

Was going to cop red suedes from kickz but like someone said they don't ship to the us anymore wtf. These overseas sites are dumb I would rather be annoyed(people constantly asking for tracking info) and have a lot of business then not a lot at all.

Still no package from 24segons. I'm in NC. Getting a little worried if it's only bagged. The longer it's in transit the more beat up the box is gonna be :rofl:

If the pink was a lil darker on these MCs, they could almost be like a reverse grinch zkVI

:nerd:

not serious :rofl:

i could care less if the box is beat up.. as long as it serves its purpose of protecting/keeping the shoe inside, ill be fine with that lol

Back
Top Bottom