OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Funny coincidence- I also just stocked located a size 10 of gradients from FTL and they came today from Billings, Montana. (I guess nobody is trying to wear purple in Montana).
I don't know if you care about box condition, honestly I don't really care - I'm not wearing the box on my feet- BUT IF YOU DO, dudes sent the shoe box to me wrapped in like butchers paper. ha! Box still made it in ok condition though.

What was the SKU on those gradients??

EDIT: never mind, I decided not to be lazy and searched the thread. Just couldn't find it on the first page. Sorry.

Last edited:
lol, i was thinking about this back when the easters dropped

when i got my sulfurs, i put them in my aj2012 shoe and it fits perfectly (probably because the booty is so tight) 
I was doing the other way around.... the AJ2012 insoles to my Kobe 8 fades...

Serioursly was hard to think of what cw to use, especially since i've been busy lately and when i do have time i relax. Hope you guys enjoy my attempt on WTK. It's okay :rolleyes

Serioursly was hard to think of what cw to use, especially since i've been busy lately and when i do have time i relax. Hope you guys enjoy my attempt on WTK. It's okay :rolleyes

should be more detail on the pattern instead putting just one all star pattern. nice work btw

Last edited:
Yeah it's too much of the ASG on that PS. Probably should've went with the Xmas upper. Or actually do two PSs to represent the left and right shoe, one with Xmas pattern upper and the other with the Sulfur pattern upper.

Yeah it's too much of the ASG on that PS. Probably should've went with the Xmas upper. Or actually do two PSs to represent the left and right shoe, one with Xmas pattern upper and the other with the Sulfur pattern upper.

Not 1 for wild "What the____" themes, but these arent bad..

But I do agree, if thats for the left foot, u gotta do a whole new theme for the right..

Well, really u dont have to, but u get the gist..

Nice execution tho..

Just got my Mambacurials from 24s at the post office.  No customs fees.  They shipped them as a gift with a value of 19 euros 
happy.gif

Lets move on......

Blitz blues less than 48 hours away.

Cop or pass?

Easy cop. They are dope to me. I dont normally wear blue kicks but these are a must have! It'll be my 5th kobe. Still never thought i'd EVER own ANYTHING with kobe's name on it. Lol!

:nerd:
GR's are usually never on your radar.
:lol: somebody had to say it.

:rofl:

Woah. Super super nice in person. The satin/metallic logo on the heel is glorious.
These are looking better and better. Liking them more than Blur Lights.

Your design skills are A1 quality sir.

Last edited:
I have liked the blitz blues since I first saw them. Hope I can get them for retail. I'm thinking they will be harder to get than people think. I hope i'm wrong tho. I have the volts, easters, and would like these to be my 3rd pair of 8s.

I have liked the blitz blues since I first saw them. Hope I can get them for retail. I'm thinking they will be harder to get than people think. I hope i'm wrong tho. I have the volts, easters, and would like these to be my 3rd pair of 8s.

Why would they be harder to get than etc etc?

They're not limited.

Oh I know..

U gettin' the jitters as RD nears..

Just breathe, and exhale..

Repeat the above step when in doubt. :wink:

Got my 24segons package. My mailman said yolo apparently and left it at my door without a signature :smokin

Few bad things though. Box is hammered and destroyed, wish they had double boxed. And also I have an imperfection on the swoosh :smh:. Looks like the screen printing they did had a square missing as its not like a scratch/chunk out. Seems to be a perfect square.

Back
Top Bottom