OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

"Dark Steel" This. Blitz Blue will turn yellow over time but the Blue Lights won't.*** Is this because of the material used for the Blitz? Do you know why it turns yellow?"urwhack" Also the Blitz Blue don't have the 3M while the Blue lights does****What does 3M stand for and what is it?Thanks for everyone's replies

what was the retail for the ext's?

those red/whites thoooooo...

Last edited:
"Dark Steel" This. Blitz Blue will turn yellow over time but the Blue Lights won't.*** Is this because of the material used for the Blitz? Do you know why it turns yellow? "urwhack" Also the Blitz Blue don't have the 3M while the Blue lights does**** What does 3M stand for and what is it? Thanks for everyone's replies

3M is a reflective material, used in this case on the Nike swoosh and the shozuku on the heel.

what was the retail for the ext's?

$150.

Debating on whether to return the elites or not im all about performance. The only problem is I dont think they have my size available anymore. Would u guys keep or return im completely torn. They just a little too big

Debating on whether to return the elites or not im all about performance. The only problem is I dont think they have my size available anymore. Would u guys keep or return im completely torn. They just a little too big

If you're torn on them, then chances are you really don't want them...

You may be able to find your size (and at a better price) down the road tho.

Got a notice from the postal man for my 24segons order :pimp:

Damn it feels good to know that they finally here lol. Hopefully I can pick em I'm tomorrow if not Monday will do.

did your mailman attempt delivery or just leave the notice? i hate USPS... i swear the last 2 signature delivery's i had they didn't even try to deliver.

Ugh not even sure. I have a fence around my house so whenever I have a package coming I usually stay on the lookout and just come out when USPS pulls up. I was in the shower so I guess they came then and just left that pickup notice.

NOOOOOOOO!

Please let those red n whites be ID or fake.

If those are real, I may be returning these red snakes that JUST came in.

Smh

Really hope those aren't the Red Boa's, still hoping for the black upper from a few pages back.

Foot Locker description shows University Red/Black/Noble Red for 7/27

Of the red boas are the PS black pair then those will be copped with the quickness! I would cop that white and red pair too they are really clean

Back
Top Bottom