OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

anyone can help in to whats a good price to pay for some

mericuals. just went on a misson and checked a lot of websites and the bay is probaly my last option.

Chances are the Homes (if they release) will probably be the dark grey pair. Earl Clark and a couple other Lakers wore those, while Kobe was the only one to wear the white/lighter upper pair...just like the China VIs. I'd prefer the lighter upper tho...

I agree man. My friend has the white upper homes and they're NASTY! They kill the grey upper pair. I'll be happy with either.

If I can get the silver upper/purple soled away to release (inline-ish). I'm a happy man.

What I'm working with so far, all sz 13... Only double I have is sulfurs, only because I have the gc and us version. Only plan on keeping the gc version.

Wouldn't mind bhms, red snakes, maybe blitz blue (if I like in person) eventually. I think imma chill for a minute until we get some Laker cws.

EVERYBODY BUT ME HAS MC

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Your not the only one. I was thinking of pulling the trigger on the MC but instead making custom evil space jam lows out of the tuxedo 11 lows. Much happier with them, will definitely be wearing them.

Last edited:
I hope the blitz sits until discount or even hit outlets. I only have the gradients and GC xmas but wouldn't mind doubling up on the US version for that translucent green sole. 

Picked these up today, $87 after military discount + bday coupon + VIP reward card. Oh and I paid with a store credit, so they were free :smokin

After seeing the Venice Beach in person I really began liking this shoe. So I jumped on board and can't stop.

Venice Beach will be here tomorrow and The pythons are my next ones. Think I'm going to send the Blitz blues back when the get here.

Not sure if my post got deleted or what happened... but does anyone have any leads on Sulfurs in a 10.5? Or am I outta luck at this point on a hunt for those?

This isn't a WTB post, just seeing if anyone knows any spots that has them.. Thanks!

Not sure if my post got deleted or what happened... but does anyone have any leads on Sulfurs in a 10.5? Or am I outta luck at this point on a hunt for those?

This isn't a WTB post, just seeing if anyone knows any spots that has them.. Thanks!

If stock locating them doesn't work, ebay is prob your only option...

Blitz blues are really nice in person and on feet. I may cop later just need to slow down since I have 10 pairs already.

Yea eBay is cool. Just contact the seller most will drop the price for you and some will go Paypal only.

Alright thanks guys. I'll have to do a little searching.. I had my eye on a pair for cheap on rakuten but when I got back from Germany they were gone :frown:

^if the blitz blues had a solid rubber sole then it would be an instant cop but that sole just turns me away from it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom