OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

saw the blitz blues and could definitely see pablo prigioni playing for them for the knicks haha.

i'm gonna limit myself to either the amnesty's, or the grey home (any laker) colorway for the rest of my 8s.

financial aid package for school sucked...

cheers to senior year.

I'm looking for opinions on what a good resell price is for BHM 8's. There was only one pair on ebay yesterday. Now there are a few but they all seem particularly overpriced....

Nice pics.....but for comparison purposes, the intense filters don't help.

No filter

Be careful goin into FTL

IF you see a display shoe check the size dont go by the instore clerk's word for your size.

Guy told me they didnt have my size. was on my way out saw a display shoe it was MY SIZE.

Went back to dude and he was like "oh oh we dont got em?"

He came out with two boxes of em

Waffled all day between the black elites and a custom id roshe. But eastbay allowing me to use my 25% off pushed me to the Kobe's. Just hope they're as comfy as everyone says. Mostly a jordan collector, but I actually liked the fireberry vii's I just picked up so I'm expecting a lot from these.

Anyone know of anywhere still selling the different insoles?

He's back to posting new kobes. This is that print that all the wnba players had. Must be a tb.
i love the 8s but

orange / orangey reds / challenge red color kept me from copping :/

Blitz

ASGs

Xmas

Red Camo

Red Snakes

Venice Beach

BHM

Pythons

not feelin' orange at the moment... just my preference

Last edited:
Waffled all day between the black elites and a custom id roshe. But eastbay allowing me to use my 25% off pushed me to the Kobe's. Just hope they're as comfy as everyone says. Mostly a jordan collector, but I actually liked the fireberry vii's I just picked up so I'm expecting a lot from these.

Kobe 8 Insoles were only sold on NikeiD, but were taken down off NDC a couple months ago.

You like the VIIs and the fireberry colorway?! That's a rare combo. If you like the VIIs, then you will love the 8s.

Question for my Kobe 8 brethren

Need a predominantly black shoe for work purposes and i got a chance to get either black ext's or black elites for ~$175. Wish I could get both but gotta choose one. Which one would you guys pick

Need a predominantly black shoe for work purposes and i got a chance to get either black ext's or black elites for ~$175. Wish I could get both but gotta choose one. Which one would you guys pick

Elites NO QUESTION

I like the elites more than the EXTs so my opinion is biased but the elites are clean with the black and gold. If they were avaible for $140 I think many people would've copped them but them being an elite turned many people

Back
Top Bottom