OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

HUGE thanks to SDubl for assisting me with these.... my first pair I ordered from Eastbay shipped out on release day but the courier truck crashed and burned and all the packages went up in flames :x Eastbay couldn't replace the shoes as they already sold out in my size but SDubl made it happen :lol:

:smokin :wink: glad I could help brotha.

Straight up one of the nicest shoes I've ever seen in person. The colors just pop so well together. More than worth that 2 hour drive to get them.

Seen these today at a local HOHs.

Amazing....

Blue lights pale in comparison. Will be picking up this weekend if the bigger drops fall thru.

I would buy Kobe clets due to the fact that I have my own softball team I play on

I remember a Kobe V cleat, don't remember if they made cleats for the other models.

I really dont see why Nike/Kobe hasnt exposed the 8 to home plate yet..

Thats a whole nuther' untapped market in terms of the Kobe 8 etc..

The comfort level alone is enuff to win over some players.

They'd sell like hot cakes for baseball players..

I can see ridiculous PE CWs.

Like I said earlier, start with someone on the Dodgers..Puig..LOL

Last edited:
So what's going to release? Really... Credits to the orig uploader
I haven't been this confused since the Easter/Purple Fade Fiasco.  Or was it the Easters/Inlines?  Anyways both are dope (I give the nod to the red/blk/wht pair), but the Lakers colorways are long overdue.  Feel free to release both the Inlines and the Amnesties any day now Nike. 

Really tho, whats the inside scoop on all the red CWs?

Props indeed to the OP..

Like the Blood Cells better tho...

Last edited:
What would nike do if kobe started telling us about future releases of his shoes? About what shoes will be releasing and so on..

This is bad for my wallet. I love red shoes haha. Those zig zag looking things will be copped. As will the red boas. Perhaps those zig zags are the TBs or something

So what's going to release? Really... Credits to the orig uploader

well i be damned. it's like that person saw us talking about them not being real yesterday(at least i was the skeptical one i admit haha) and then boom. lol
so we need a release date on those so we save more money to give Nike.
4802907.jpg

Not liking the word Exclusive though

Last edited:
I wonder if those will be the TBs? If so, huge fail on Nikes part.

Too many red color ways with no Laker cw. I love the 8, but I really think its time for a Laker cw. I'm chillin on this shoe until I get one.

I haven't been this confused since the Easter/Purple Fade Fiasco.  Or was it the Easters/Inlines?  Anyways both are dope (I give the nod to the red/blk/wht pair), but the Lakers colorways are long overdue.  Feel free to release both the Inlines and the Amnesties any day now Nike. 

All of this... even though I have a strong feeling the Amnesties will never release (REALLY hope I'm wrong tho).

But Nike, feel free to release the 'Homes' too...

Last edited:
Why can't nike release a black/red Kobe without throwing orange in it? That black/red "zebra" cw would be so much better without the orange.

TBs always has grey in it(even though most 8 has grey/3m in them), grey swoosh, same zigzag midsole and solid upper is what telling me they are TBs. I could be wrong at times :lol: so i could be wrong again >D

Last edited:
I believe those are TB's as well, the pattern is the exact same, just different colors added.

I'm curious to see a green one. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom