OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn I hit up that outlet and the lady says call back at 9 and that theres 3-4 other people that asked about the sz 13. Call back and the lines dissconnected lol :smh: when I finally get through they say they sold it.
Who snagged that 13 :nerd:

Boys prolly called like a min before 9. O well the hunt continues.

Last edited:
Damn I hit up that outlet and the lady says call back at 9 and that theres 3-4 other people that asked about the sz 13. Call back and the lines dissconnected lol :smh:
Who snagged that 13 :nerd:

I tried to sold out

Damn I hit up that outlet and the lady says call back at 9 and that theres 3-4 other people that asked about the sz 13. Call back and the lines dissconnected lol
mean.gif
when I finally get through they say they sold it.
Who snagged that 13
nerd.gif

Didn't get a 13 or 14 
mean.gif
 oh well, on to those red boas

Really wish they would let us see the 9's already. KD 6's have released, there are pics of the Lebron 11's but just that one pic of the 9 I seen earlier couldn't really make it out though.

Really wish they would let us see the 9's already. KD 6's have released, there are pics of the Lebron 11's but just that one pic of the 9 I seen earlier couldn't really make it out though.

kobe pics generally take forever to show up.

heck, we had the wrong pics of the 8s for the longest.

phillipine only exclusive.

However, they could show up here according to the article. I don't understand why they throw on the RED heel clip instead of all orange. I mean go RED or go ORANGE But enough of mixing the two. Just glad I got Bhms when I did for retail. Thanks again to my man Dean.

Yeah the red heel clip doesn't look good. The black/grey TBs are clean! Can't wait to see more colorways of the TBs!

Back
Top Bottom