OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

When I placed my order this afternoon at the Barstow outlet for the BHMs the employee helping me mentioned 2 other colorways that they received. She said they were the port wine's and blitz blue's they were automatically put onto the hash wall since they got a very limited amount of them. I'm not sure as far as sizes were there but I think the price for them was $109.

Last edited:
I'm positive ppl gettin dumber by the day lol dude charging 300 for blue blitz on Craigslist [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji] my bad or obo.... My best offer is dude get a ct scan wit that askin price... He might have sum head trauma

Last edited:
When do u guys see those KOBE 8 tb releasing anywhere in the US?

id imagine sooner than later.... season is over. looks like people are getting their hands on them. latest pics in this thread look like they were taken in-store.

id imagine sooner than later.... season is over. looks like people are getting their hands on them. latest pics in this thread look like they were taken in-store.
ya seem the website launching them is in the phillipines.      i would love to get my hands on both.     maybe ill try EBAY later on today

They didnt have my size at the outlet, but still doesn't make me feel good about dropping 250 on the bhm last week.

They didnt have my size at the outlet, but still doesn't make me feel good about dropping 250 on the bhm last week.

you win some... you lose some.

they were worth 250 to you and there is no way of predicting when/if products will become available again. I paid 229 for mine and I don't regret it one bit.

Would gladly drop $250 for a DS pair. Thought I had a pair locked up only for the seller to send a worn pair claiming it was DS. The hunt continues.

they were worth 250 to you and there is no way of predicting when/if products will become available again. I paid 229 for mine and I don't regret it one bit.

Would gladly drop $250 for a DS pair. Thought I had a pair locked up only for the seller to send a worn pair claiming it was DS. The hunt continues.

You are both right. Not stressing it. One week there were absolutely none in my size to be found, so when I finally found a DS pair I jumped on it. Not regretting it one bit, but retail or close to it would have been dope.

yeah that's the attitude you have to have, I just paid 255 for the xmas joints and I couldn't be happier, don't get me wrong I'd love retail but I love the shoe and its worth the price to me

oh boy, i'd be pissed about thatlove the pic of the black pair up there, I want them.Anyone looking for purple fades KicksDeals tweeted a size 13 on DSG

Last edited:
Just received an email from a nearby sports shop informing me that they're dropping their

prices on Kobe 8 Sulfurs and blue lights to around $90 .....

I might pay a visit and see if they still have my size tomorrow ....
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom