OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't think we'll ever see LeBron's primary signature be a low, we'll get those low top summer versions but the main signature won't be low for such a big, dynamic player. Just my opinion though.

I wonder if those medical mambas that he posted on that rehab machine are similar to the fly knit midtop version. Makes sense if there is more Achilles support, but once again I have no inside info and I love to speculate lol, so don't hold my words to be true.

Would have liked to have seen the medical mambas..

^ Just returning the favor. I got hooked on Kobes after the easters and many other NTers helped me get all Kobe colorways at retail or close to it.

Anyone put insoles, inserts or orthods in their 8s? My ASG had bottomed out as far as cushioning leaving no cushion and a flat feeling not to mention you can feel the sensors. Got these spence gel total support insoles for only $20 so I figured I'd give them a try. They change the feel and weight of the shoes (14.2 oz to 18.9 oz) with a higher arch but they feel cushiony again. Wore them around the apartment but plan on shooting around tomorrow or play in them Monday. Anyone else change the insoles?
I'm a little confused. Did you replace the entire lunarlon insert or just the felt cover that sits on top, covering the sensors?

I don't know how I feel about ordering from a another country. I've never done it before .. people always talk about getting hit with customs and etc.

Thanks for posting the link.

Multiple people just said they have ordered from there and not been hit with customs.

Finally, a preview of the 9s
Gotta love the flyknit base and mid height. Just to mix things up.

I don't really like flyknit like that engineered mesh is way better to me. Would've like a kobe 9 low as well as a kd 6 low but I need to see a better pic of these before I completely write them off. I hated low shoes until the 8s now I'm mad the next kobe won't be a low :lol:

TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!
Missing the MC?

Perhaps they hadn't do you think it couldn't have been adjusted? They won't even release until almost January?

Last edited:
From instagram Maybe that orange/red was a Philippine exclusive here is one with just the red
Is it red or is it the photo that is making it appear a different color? I ask because the heel clip looks like the same color as the orange cw

Cancelled the easters and the gradients and just went with the blitz since those were a 12

Edited cuz eeverything is good to go

Last edited:
i been wanting to make an order off the site but I had a choice between gradients and elites....20 percent off for elites won thinkin I could order the gradients off them in a month or so. well it was a good thing I made a decision because i looked the very next day and elites (size 13) and the gradients were both sold out in that size. it was a very bittersweet moment lol

Back
Top Bottom