OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Copped at the nike barstow outlet earlier today in a size 13 for 119.99. They had a size 14 left when i took the 13.

finally had time to complete the trade; worn Iguana Roshe's + $40 for these, lace swapped them and i think they look 10x better.

2i7mrzr.jpg

^ LOOKING AT THAT PS JUST GIVE ME HEART BURN.

The amount of sexy in that pic is beyond word. Only Amnesties come close if they both were real.... :frown:

So instead of yellowing on the icy soles, we get blueing on translucent green soles from the Xmas johns !

Mine are definitely blueing as well.

Last edited:
So instead of yellowing on the icy soles, we get blueing on translucent green soles from the Xmas johns !

Mine are definitely blueing as well.
this weekend i actually tried scrubing/using bleach/cleaning/wiping/etc.. those things and of course they didnt come off lol so we gonna hafta live with it i guess.. i checked some xmas 8s on IG and some definitely have them.

this weekend i actually tried scrubing/using bleach/cleaning/wiping/etc.. those things and of course they didnt come off lol so we gonna hafta live with it i guess.. i checked some xmas 8s on IG and some definitely have them.

Mine are blue free. Have had them stored away in box since release so paper might not be at fault

Back
Top Bottom