OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The blue thing was on my Xmas 8 the day I got them. It's just part of the translucent sole getting in contact with the midsole/glue
it's not a big deal guys.

I love the blue glows soo much, it's almost like an AQUA blue.

blue is my favorite color so much like how I love the purple fades, these are like the blue fades for me.  especially with the 3M swoosh. 

The reason I passed on the Blue Blitz was because sure it did have a nice upper but just the way the orange just pops too much and those two colors just makes it more of a Gators colorway that I just don't feel because I want a dominant blue shoe without anything that pops.  The Blue Fades is what I'll think of the original blue colorway as because it simply is sick

Last edited:

i like that you added the heel clip. keep the PS coming...

It's time to move on with the 8s for me and have my wallet rest for now.
I'm good with all my copped pairs and they are the pairs that I really liked
prior to their RDs:

1-Christmas GC
2-Easter GC
3-Purple Fades
4-SH Elite GC
5-YOTS EXT Red Suede
6-Venice Beach GC (ETA, this coming weekend)

glasses.gif

If you're watching any NBA summer league in Orlando, you would think the Magic are sponsored by Kobe. Almost everyone is wearing the Blue Glows.

That pic with the grey laces on the VB looks really clean actually. That actually makes the shoe look a lot cleaner

finally had time to complete the trade; worn Iguana Roshe's + $40 for these, lace swapped them and i think they look 10x better.

2i7mrzr.jpg
Love the VB's with the original laces, but these actually tones it down a bit and makes the upper pop more, might have to try this, Anyone ever switched it to the orange or red laces on these??

Last edited:
I was on the fence about copping the blitz blues, but decided to pull the trigger last week. SOOOO glad I did. They finally came in today and went straight on my feet. The tongue is still kinda annoying. Anything besides wearing higher socks I can do to keep it from scratching? Also how can I get it to stay straight, they keep sliding to the sides...Sorry Im just starting to rock my 8's.

I was on the fence about copping the blitz blues, but decided to pull the trigger last week. SOOOO glad I did. They finally came in today and went straight on my feet. The tongue is still kinda annoying. Anything besides wearing higher socks I can do to keep it from scratching? Also how can I get it to stay straight, they keep sliding to the sides...Sorry Im just starting to rock my 8's.
if you wearing them casually , just lace them up so that the tongue is sticking up and out, never had a problem of the tongue scratching me with no show socks

^ The tongues on my 8s slide to the side too. I haven't found a way to make em stay straight.

Back
Top Bottom