OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Everyone is gonna hate on the graffittis  and then once they drop they might sit for a bit. People will slowly buy them and then when there gone lots of people are gonna wish they had a pair.

Everyone is gonna hate on the graffittis  and then once they drop they might sit for a bit. People will slowly buy them and then when there gone lots of people are gonna wish they had a pair.

but not everyone is hating on the graffitties. some are actually saying they are better than the volts.

seeing the milk shake or red boa or whatever pics posted everywhere has me sweating a little bit. i will be away on the 27th and was hoping to cop when i got back. looks like the hype is building. SMH.

picture courtesy of tk7live

Last edited:
Any help with these would be appreciated.  Looking for Kobe 8 Christmas and wanted to make sure these aren't fakes.  Look good to me.  Don't appear to have that weird upper shape that fakes have but I know they've been getting better.  Sellers look legit too.

EDIT: NO LIVE EBAY LISTINGS. USE THE LEGIT CHECK SECTION AND POST THE PICS

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing the milk shake or red boa or whatever pics posted everywhere has me sweating a little bit. i will be away on the 27th and was hoping to cop when i got back. looks like the hype is building. SMH.

You trying to bring all the boys to the yard?

Excuse me for complaining about no tracking when I was going out of town geesh. I let nike slide when I was signed in and they charged me for shipping multiple times. Never ordered from a nike outlet before so I expected the same procedures as online, at least I had to sign for them. Just happy I got them because they are sick in person.

Why didn't you call them?

Yeah I've ordered a lot of shoes from outlets and they always tell me they're gonna email me tracking and never do :lol:

If you call them back a few days later they'll give it to you though. Not a big deal.

Wearing mids... But not lacing them up. Defeating the purpose?:D

Exactly. Looks like they were specially made to have cushioning for his Achilles...

Or, maybe he's just getting ready for the new cut of the 9s, but his feet just aren't ready to let lows go yet...

Back
Top Bottom